I am HHonors Gold member and was looking into to stay at Conrad Suite, then found a mystery deal at WOTIF.COM, I knew exactly it was Conrad Suite when I read description. So struck a good deal, $150/night cheaper than any other website. Very Happy!
Arrived at Conrad Suite entrance (bit further away from main Conrad entrance) and waited while until someone come to collect us, there are security guard but no concierge at the Suite parking.
As a HHonors Gold member, hopping for room upgrade to ocean view, but only managed to get 3 pm late check-out.
Suites are very spacious, more than double the size of normal room with separate lounge & dining area and small kitchenette. I had little issue with cleaning when we check in. Drink bottles left by previous guest under the daybed and found used cotton bud next to safe. Bottles still uncleared next day, so Informed to the staff and they were very apologetic.
I like the two fridge system, one for charging items and another one for free items (water & ice). So you can stock up your own supply in one fridge.
Suite Guest have access to RIN restaurant or SUKU restaurant for breakfast.
Breakfast at RIN was relaxing but choice were limited. RIN is Japanese restaurant, so I had high expectation for Japanese set breakfast but I was little disappointed. Looked amazing but taste quite average.
We ventured out to SUKU restaurant next day and we regretted. It was chaos. Very crowded!
Afternoon tea service between 3-5pm at RIN restaurant same as breakfast (next to swimming pool), they bring out 3 tier tray of sweets & savories and you can order unlimited hot or cold non-alcoholic drink from the menu. Sweet!
Evening cocktails are served in the club lounge on second floor.
Bowl of local crisp & plate of Hors d'oeuvre are served per table. Drinks to be ordered from Menu. There are no self serve counter, so service could be bit slow if you are quick drinker.
Main pool area gets very busy and we couldn't spot a free deck chair most of the day. You also need to pay to use private gazebo (~$20 I think). We were glad that we have access to club swimming pool with plenty of private pavillion. Very quiet & relaxing.
Tried JIWA Spa for 1 hour massage, it was excellent. Spa's reception area and therapy room were very spacious and private. We were advised to use their Jacuzzi, steam room, swimming pool free of charge during our stay which we did next day. It was excellent. There are hot sauna & steam room as well as hot & cold tub. Paid ~A$150 for 2 x 1 hour massage with HHonor 30% discount and it was totally worth it.
Unlimited free Laundry as well as Dry Cleaning was excellent. Most other club room offer only 2 pcs free, Conrad Suites is the only hotel offers unlimited laundry we stayed. Awesome!
Overall it was excellent stay, however I wouldn't be writing same review if we stayed normal room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conrad Bali is a luxury beachfront resort located on the southern coast of Bali. Contemporary in design, the resort offers 353 guest rooms and suites, inspired dining options, a variety of event venues, with extensive meeting, wedding and leisure facilities, including the Jiwa Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Hilton EMEA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Venere, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Conrad Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conrad Bali Hotel Nusa Dua
- Conrad Hotel Bali
- Conrad Nusa Dua
- Nusa Dua Conrad
- Conrad Resort Bali
- Conrad Hotel Nusa Dua
- Conrad Bali Tanjung Benoa