We are a couple with one 5yo and stayed in the Conrad Suites as for nine nights. We loved it - tho the suites are not designed for families with small kids, we found it worked pretty well. The extras are fantastic as has been noted - including free daily washing and dry cleaning and In-room wifi. Kids under 12 cannot go in the Suites pool, restaurant or club lounge - however we just had our daily free afternoon tea and evening cocktails delivered to our room each day.
A big thank you to the Conrad Suites staff who are absolutely fantastic - so helpful and very polite and always smiling.
We didn't eat at the hotel restaurants - they were too expensive and there are great restaurants of all kinds within a quick taxi ride or 10-15 minute walk. the best way to find them is to search for Tanjung Benoa restaurants in Tripadvisor - there are about 21 listed.
We ate at and recommend:
- 2DAY restaurant - this is the best quality budget restaurant we found (around $5-10 mains). It's on the road out the front of the hotel and to the right, about a 10 min walk. We walked several times howevre it is a hair-raising walk as there is no footpath in places - so really the safest way to get there is to take a taxi ($1-2) for the 500m or so. This place does not have the atmosphere of the Paon (below) but it has great local food - a cut above local restaurants... be sure to try the spicy crab. Bring roll-on Insect repellant - same goes for all restaurants.
- Paon BeachClub ... This is an amazing restaurant right on the beach - and very close to the Suites buildings. It is beautifully appointed, set on large grounds and even has its own pool. We ate here twice - beautifully presented and tasty local food - a little more expensive than 2day (around $8-12 mains), but still much less expensive than the hotel and im sure as good or better. Just walk out the back of the Conrad onto the beach, turn left and walk past the (amazing) wedding chapel and follow the beach path for about 10 minutes. You will see the sign. Like most restaurants in the area they will pick you up and drop you off but the beach walk is fun.
Meads in Bali - This is one of the more expensive in the area relatively speaking (around $15-20 mains) owned and operated by a well known Perth chef. It's fantastic modern western cuisine like fresh lobster and local fresh fish. Very very tasty - a great place to relax and the manager and owner love to have a chat. You can't walk there from the Conrad tho they will pick you up and drive you the 5min. Highly recommended when you've had enough Mee Goreng for the moment.
Bumbuu Bali looked amazing too but more expensive and we didn't end up getting there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conrad Bali is a luxury beachfront resort located on the southern coast of Bali. Contemporary in design, the resort offers 353 guest rooms and suites, inspired dining options, a variety of event venues, with extensive meeting, wedding and leisure facilities, including the Jiwa Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Conrad Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conrad Bali Hotel Nusa Dua
- Conrad Hotel Bali
- Conrad Nusa Dua
- Nusa Dua Conrad
- Conrad Resort Bali
- Conrad Hotel Nusa Dua
- Conrad Bali Tanjung Benoa