We stayed for 3 nights in early December in a King Conrad Suite.
Overall the Conrad Suites were amazing and the stay was most excellent. The only complaint would be there was no free jacuzzi access for Conrad Suites guests or a separate jacuzzi/sauna facility for Suites guests. We had just come from the Laguna, and apart from location and cheaper price the free spa/sauna/jacuzzi and plunge pools are the only advantages the Laguna has over the Conrad
Check-in was simple and we were able to get early access to our room, waiting only 20min in the club lounge before it was made ready for us. When we were taken to our room we were happily surprised at how massive it was! There was an open-plan kitchen, dining and lounge room, plus separate bedroom, dressing room and bathroom. The bed was soft and comfortable with cute soft toy monkey and turtle. The bathroom had separate toilet, shower and large bath and dual basins. It is of note that many aspects of the room are individually customisable. There is the ability to choose the specific incense used, the CD in the stereo and the fruits for the salad bowl.
Breakfast was taken at the Ren restaurant below the club lounge, and consists of a continental buffet plus a hot food menu to order from which are cooked and presented speedily. The whole breakfast experience was very pleasant with good quality food.
The grounds are expansive but there is no reason to leave the luxury of the suites, with their own private pool. The pool is ~25m long with daybed bungalows lining both sides. While relaxing by the tranquil pool, complimentary water, cold towels, mosquito repellant and occasionally sorbets are brought out for you to enjoy. It is a truly heavenly oasis. The box with water, cold towels and insect repellant is available at all the pools (not just for suites guests).
High tea is also provided at Ren for the suites guests, with a wide selection of drinks to choose from as well as the sweet and savoury food samples. Immediately following this is 2 hours of cocktails and canapes which are delicious and can serve as a light dinner (especially being so close to afternoon tea).
The resort has only 3 restaurants open for dinner and has a very limited room service selection. As we normally take many of our rooms in the hotel, there did not feel like there were enough dining options, but we understand that most people go to the Bali Collection for dinner. When we did visit the restaurants for dinner, they gave every female a red rose. It was little touches like this that made the hotel special.
Because we were only here for 3 nights, we were not able to take advantage of the wide selection of activities the hotel runs. The weekly timetable was a good way of advertising all the hotel had to offer, such as aquarobics, introductory yoga and some cultural activities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conrad Bali is a luxury beachfront resort located on the southern coast of Bali. Contemporary in design, the resort offers 353 guest rooms and suites, inspired dining options, a variety of event venues, with extensive meeting, wedding and leisure facilities, including the Jiwa Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Conrad Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conrad Bali Hotel Nusa Dua
- Conrad Hotel Bali
- Conrad Nusa Dua
- Nusa Dua Conrad
- Conrad Resort Bali
- Conrad Hotel Nusa Dua
- Conrad Bali Tanjung Benoa