We stayed at the Grand Mirage myself, my husband and 2children (under 4). The hotel is an older hotel but clean and well maintained. The room we had was spacious for the 4 of us - deluxe sea view room that was on the ground floor. We had two bed a king for us and a single for the kids.
Breakfast was great and although busy we always got a table and didn't have to wait for anything. Lots of choice and the staff were very attentive.
We went all inclusive and it was very good value. Had the choice of 4 restaurants and also had the option to go to the themed evenings- which we did twice- agains these were very good and food excellent.
Included in the all inclusive are beach massages, jet ski rides, speedboat rides as well as food and drink.
The swimming pool was lovely and we never had any problems finding a sun lounger. The hotel wasn't noisy and we found it relaxing!
The kids went to the kids club on two occasions and really enjoyed it.
Downsides: minibar didn't get restocked everyday and we had to ask for it to be done. Towels weren't changed every day either. There is a lull between 10-11 where it is difficult to get a drink and food - bit problematic with two kids who like snacks at that time.
We would return to the grand mirage - the hotel was everything we wanted and we had a lovely holiday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Mirage Resort & Thalasso Bali is a 5 Star Bali Resort with a large white sandy beach right in front of the resort. With 301 rooms & suites it is set among beautifully landscaped tropical gardens. Rising like a vision from the Balinese sea, it is located on the tip of Nusa Dua beach, in the village of Tanjung Benoa, Bali’s watersport center. Prime positioned only 20 minutes from Bali airport the Grand Mirage Resort is the perfect choice for a serene getaway to the Island of the Gods.Offering an almost unlimited choice of fun, entertainment and leisure activities, the Grand Mirage Resort Thalasso Bali is synonymous with value and luxurious comfort.Grand Mirage is offering a whole new class of luxury all inclusive and room and breakfast packages. On top of it, it presents 4 world class gourmet restaurants of which one is available 24 hours, with a wide selection of food & beverage choices.Hotel guests may also enjoy the Thalasso Bali Spa and Aquamedic pool with each spa room designed with its own theme in mind, hosted by professional Spa therapists, giving the perfect relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Grand Mirage Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mirage Hotel Tanjung Benoa
- Grand Mirage Resort Bali/Tanjung Benoa
- Grand Mirage Tanjungbenoa
- Grand Mirage Bali