Very friendly staff
Beautiful rooms. We stayed first in the honeymoon suite which is a two story bungalow.
It had a nice bay view. The place is not brand new, but I can't complain.
The pool is nice and we spent a lot of time by the pool and ate many meals at the restaurant. I also visited the local area for shopping often.
I can't say enough how good the staff were. This place had the feel of a friendly small business.
After going back to Seminyak for a night we decided to come back here, and unfortunately they were booked so we were forced to stay down the street. We came back as soon as we could and stayed in the smaller one story bungalow. It was also nice and still worth the money.
I would recommend this place to anyone and it would be my first choice if I ever go back to Bali. It's worth paying the difference between this place and less expensive places. I actually had a better experience here than places I paid more money for in Bali.
There was a heavy downpour one night that knocked out the power for the whole of Nusa Dua. The hotel's emergency power was able to keep enough things going not to have made this a major problem.
By the way, it's literally footsteps from the beach, which itself isn't great (not many in Nusa Dua are), so we spent more time in the pool or lounging and enjoying the view.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Royal Hotel Tanjung Benoa
- Hotel Bali Royal
- Bali Royal Suites Hotel Tanjung Benoa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bali Royal Suites Hotel offers a subtle blend of modern amenities and artistic traditions with a spacious sandy beach, tropical garden settings and classical architecture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your Bali Royal Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.