I was staying at the hotel with my family for 3 nights.This hotel chosen because the other nearby hotels(Tanjung Benoa & Nusadua areas) were full and charging non sensible prices for the high season. Before making the decision I browse through hotel website and read Tripadvisor reviews. This hotel located at the end of Tanjung Benoa area, the resort size is pretty big,not huge. Got the Superior room at the end of the building close to the pool, the room is just similar as pictured on the website but with slightly different wall paint (resulting big different atmosphere).The size is adequate even with an extra bed placed in it. Our room did have balcony but the view was someone's backyard, not a pleasant thing tough but good enough. The bathroom is marbled but not equipped with the tub, just a shower.
The manicured garden and the Celepok Pool were great and beautiful. The hotel has a family jacuzzi but not working during my stay. The Beach across the street is not a great one, but good for sunbathing and sand play with your kids, water sports are too easy to find because this resort's beach sits in the middle of water sports companies. The Tao Lagoon on the beach side was just terrific, tough small it was never over crowded, the pool bar from the Tao Restaurant serves great drinks with reasonable price.
Breakfast was a bit boring, not so many choices. The staffs are great with their service and hospitality. Overall I could say this hotel is a good value one, not over priced since it is not that posh, and I got the essential purpose of my holiday: the calm white sand beach,calm neighborhood, great pool and bar, nice resort feels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in Tanjung Benoa Bali's Southern most Nusa Dua region. White sandy beaches and water sport activities are to be found along the peninsula. 180 Rooms and villas in a Balinese style structure surrounded by lush tropical gardens. Two swimming pools Celepok with "floating Bale bengong pavilions and Tao Lagoon on the beach across the road from the hotel. Experience authentic Asian cuisine by the beach at TAO Bali and nourish the spirit and soul at Amadapa Spa ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Otel, HotelsClick, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Ramada Resort Benoa Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Resort Benoa Bali Hotel Tanjung Benoa
- Ramada Benoa Bali
- Ramada Nusa Dua
- Nusa Dua Ramada
- Ramada Resort Benoa Bali Tanjung Benoa