“Great holiday in Nusa Dua” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Resort Benoa Bali

Save Saved
You added Ramada Resort Benoa Bali to your Saves list
Ramada Resort Benoa Bali
3.5 of 5 Resort   |   JL Pratama 97A Tanjung Benoa, Tanjung Benoa, Bali 80363, Indonesia   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Book in Advance, Save 15%
Ranked #7 of 17 hotels in Tanjung Benoa
Singapore, Singapore
“Great holiday in Nusa Dua”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

Great all -rounded hotel in Nusa Dua in all aspects - food, swimming pool, decor, rooms, service. There is a beach opposite for use, which is lovely but no one really swims there as they may be fishing boats out. there are shuttle services to another beach called geger beach which is good. The price is also quite good, and we enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
RamadaBenoa, General Manager at Ramada Resort Benoa Bali, responded to this review, October 26, 2013
Dear Shumeihoon

Thank you for your great comments, it is good to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and made use of the shuttle service. We look forward to seeing you should you return to Bali. Regards Andrew

319 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
  • Thai first
Mumbai (Bombay), India
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

I sent my parents for a holiday to Bali and we selected the Ramada resort based on reviews that i read on tripadvisor and other travel sites. However, sad to say that the resort was nowhere close to what was written, the service standard and levels are really poor. Although the rooms were nice, the airconditioning of the room my parents checked in was not working, towels were filthy and no one answer the phone in room service. After constant complaints to the reception, a service engineer visited the room at 9.30 P.M. and promised to return back with a solution but no one came until 12.30 P.M. nor answered the phone. Finally after 3 hours, the room was changed only to realise that the airconditioning of the new room was also not working !!! I had booked 5 nights at the resort but will be changing the hotel for the other 4 nights. I truly hope that this was an odd exception to the way Ramada Benoa usually treats its guests but i am not coming back here.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
RamadaBenoa, General Manager at Ramada Resort Benoa Bali, responded to this review, October 25, 2013
Dear Tejasmurarka, I would like to apologise for the first day of your holiday. There is no doubt we made many mistakes. As you mentioned it was an odd exception to our normal standards. We would like to thank you for your patience while we resolved the problems and are glad you decided to stay the full five days with us. If you are in Bali again we hope you will consider returning to Ramada Benoa so we may show you are true service.
Perth, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

Our stay at Ramada Resort, Benoa. Our first day in Bali was not a pleasant experience. This however was no fault of the hotel! My husband broke a toe walking in the street & I was unconscious on the restaurant floor during dinner. My husband was terrified for me & was screaming for help. The entire staff that was on duty including the duty manager & hotel manager gathered & assisted in anyway they could. I don't remember what happened I only remember coming to and being surrounded by lots of people. I was literally covered from head to toe in vomit. Everyone was making sure I was ok, they then put me in a wheelchair & took me back to my room. Nothing was too much trouble for these amazing people! The next day all the staff that were there the night before were all asking how I was. I was fine but a little embarrassed about what happened & the mess left behind for these people to clean up. I think I was dehydrated from our long walk. From then on the staff went above & beyond to make sure we were ok. Looked after us more than any other hotel we have ever stayed in before. The duty manager Alit, is an amazing man with a heart of gold. Nothing was too much trouble for his special guests. Any little problem we had was quickly resolved... He even gave us an upgrade to a villa with a pool so we could have a quiet place. I thank you Alit for everything you did for us. You are a true asset to this hotel! We also had the pleasure of meeting with Miss Genevieve. As busy as she was with the day to day runnings of the hotel she always had time to chat with her guests. This is something that other hotels lack. Your professionalism is amazing! Ramada owners should be proud of you for all the work that you do. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for some pampering and to get away from the hustle & bustle of Kuta. Thank you to all very much & we will see you again real soon. Take care & stay safe til we meet again :) Norm & Cheryl Houdek.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

We went there for our honeymoon in August 2012 for 7 nights.

Very pretty hotel, friendly service, value for money. Also very tidy and clean.

Our room was right next to the swimming pool (highly recommended).

The breakfast was awesome!! High variety of tasty foods. We would have liked it if they served sushi every day instead of twice in 7 days.

• Stayed August 2012
Melbourne, Australia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

It was an interesting stay in ways, I really needed to rest, read and sleep, and I did. It was fine for that purpose, but I think I would have been disappointed if I had arrived in Bali raring to go. Unless you are into water sports and scuba diving I don't really recommend Benoa. It's quite built up and not as nice as Nusa Dua if you're after luxury resorts.

My son and I really enjoyed time at the pool with the little shade villas. The pool staff were always lovely. We did enjoy the breakfasts, the restaurant over the road was a little over rated in my opinion, but the staff were lovely and the mariachi band that played at night were both funny were awesome. One of the best bits was feeding the fish each day with stale day old bread. That was really very entertaining.

There was A LOT of construction going on. Continually. It will be top notch someday perhaps, but not this day.

Also I did get a shock on check in when they asked for an upfront security bond of $100US which has never happened to me before. It was legit and honest in the end, but felt a bit like an underhanded way to get you to sign everything to your room which is dangerous for the budget if you have one. All in all it was ok, but I probably wouldn't go back.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
RamadaBenoa, General Manager at Ramada Resort Benoa Bali, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
Dear wildemms,

Allow me to start by thanking you for your kind comments about our pool, staff and breakfast. I am glad to hear that we were able to provide the kind of relaxation you needed.

As for the security deposits, they are standard in the industry to guarantee the mini bar and to allow room charges such as in-room dining and restaurants. Some properties use credit card authorizations when possible, otherwise cash is required. The balance is returned (or released) upon check-out.

We are sad to hear that you did not fully love Benoa as much as we do, but we thank you for sharing your honest experience with us. We wish you and your son all the best in your future travels.

Bandung, Indonesia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

fantastic resort all of staff is very friendly especially pool attendant. water features are very nice and we can feeding fish there is inside.don't forget to take some breads in restaurant as well. but the beach are little bit noise because of it is really closed by water sport on the left and right sides

Room Tip: room facing to the swimming pool is good
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
RamadaBenoa, General Manager at Ramada Resort Benoa Bali, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
Dear anispratika,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our property. I am very pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us.

Mumbai
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

I went there with my parents and my young sister. It was a very pleasant and comfortable stay. The breakfast was excellent with a good spread. Rooms by the pool were great! I just wished the wifi was better. Out of the 3 nights we were there, the wifi stopped working on day 2 and we had to repeatedly ask for help. The pool by the Tao restaurant opposite the hotel has a fantastic view of the ocean. However, the beach was very dirty and lot of boats docked around. The best experience was at the spa. Had one of the best balinese massage ever ! A must visit overall....

Stayed April 2013
Dear Joinoi,

Many thanks for your great comments about our rooms, spa and breakfast. I am sorry to hear that you experienced some issues with the complimentary wi-fi. I have already followed up with our team who assured me this was a temporary issue that has now been resolved.

Best regards,

Desmond Rozario

Been to Ramada Resort Benoa Bali? Share your experiences!