We went there for our honeymoon in August 2012 for 7 nights.
Very pretty hotel, friendly service, value for money. Also very tidy and clean.
Our room was right next to the swimming pool (highly recommended).
The breakfast was awesome!! High variety of tasty foods. We would have liked it if they served sushi every day instead of twice in 7 days.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Resort Benoa Bali Hotel
- Ramada Resort Benoa Bali Hotel Tanjung Benoa
- Ramada Benoa Bali
- Ramada Nusa Dua
- Nusa Dua Ramada
- Ramada Resort Benoa Bali Tanjung Benoa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in Tanjung Benoa Bali's Southern most Nusa Dua region. White sandy beaches and water sport activities are to be found along the peninsula. 180 Rooms and villas in a Balinese style structure surrounded by lush tropical gardens. Two swimming pools Celepok with "floating Bale bengong pavilions and Tao Lagoon on the beach across the road from the hotel. Experience authentic Asian cuisine by the beach at TAO Bali and nourish the spirit and soul at Amadapa Spa ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Booking.com, Otel, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Ramada Resort Benoa Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.