It was an interesting stay in ways, I really needed to rest, read and sleep, and I did. It was fine for that purpose, but I think I would have been disappointed if I had arrived in Bali raring to go. Unless you are into water sports and scuba diving I don't really recommend Benoa. It's quite built up and not as nice as Nusa Dua if you're after luxury resorts.
My son and I really enjoyed time at the pool with the little shade villas. The pool staff were always lovely. We did enjoy the breakfasts, the restaurant over the road was a little over rated in my opinion, but the staff were lovely and the mariachi band that played at night were both funny were awesome. One of the best bits was feeding the fish each day with stale day old bread. That was really very entertaining.
There was A LOT of construction going on. Continually. It will be top notch someday perhaps, but not this day.
Also I did get a shock on check in when they asked for an upfront security bond of $100US which has never happened to me before. It was legit and honest in the end, but felt a bit like an underhanded way to get you to sign everything to your room which is dangerous for the budget if you have one. All in all it was ok, but I probably wouldn't go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in Tanjung Benoa Bali's Southern most Nusa Dua region. White sandy beaches and water sport activities are to be found along the peninsula. 180 Rooms and villas in a Balinese style structure surrounded by lush tropical gardens. Two swimming pools Celepok with "floating Bale bengong pavilions and Tao Lagoon on the beach across the road from the hotel. Experience authentic Asian cuisine by the beach at TAO Bali and nourish the spirit and soul at Amadapa Spa ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotels.com and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Ramada Resort Benoa Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Resort Benoa Bali Hotel Tanjung Benoa
- Ramada Benoa Bali
- Ramada Nusa Dua
- Nusa Dua Ramada
- Ramada Resort Benoa Bali Tanjung Benoa