The hotel is located near the tip of the Tanjungbenoa peninsula and our taxi driver had trouble finding it. We had spent our first two weeks at the excellent Patra Bali Resort in Tuban and Sanur Beach Resort in Sanur so our expectations may have been a little high. There are only a couple of restaurants in the immediate vicinity of the hotel but there are many good ones only a ten or fifteen minute walk away. Our favourite was the Kecak Bali (try the curry chicken!).
Our biggest disappointment with our stay here was the beach. Tripadvisor reviews for most hotels in Benoa have mentioned the amount of boats and watersports but none actually compare to the Ramada which is located in the very centre of it all. The designated swimming area is tiny and shrinks to literally nothing when the tide is out. We had to walk nearly a kilometre to find a decent swimming area.
The hotel pools were fine but the one near the beach did have a constant sewage smell around it. And even though the hotel appeared to be only half full there was not always enough sun chairs available.
The standard room we had was fine and the water pressure in the shower was excellent. The buffet breakfast was also good and the pleasant lady at the egg and pancake station was very nice. The coffee however was terrible.
Overall the hotel is a decent choice but if you want to stay in Benoa and swimming in the ocean is important to you I would recommend the Novotel or Mirage Resorts farther down the peninsula.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in Tanjung Benoa Bali's Southern most Nusa Dua region. White sandy beaches and water sport activities are to be found along the peninsula. 180 Rooms and villas in a Balinese style structure surrounded by lush tropical gardens. Two swimming pools Celepok with "floating Bale bengong pavilions and Tao Lagoon on the beach across the road from the hotel. Experience authentic Asian cuisine by the beach at TAO Bali and nourish the spirit and soul at Amadapa Spa ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Resort Benoa Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Resort Benoa Bali Hotel Tanjung Benoa
- Ramada Benoa Bali
- Ramada Nusa Dua
- Nusa Dua Ramada
- Ramada Resort Benoa Bali Tanjung Benoa