We stayed at the Aston Bali for the last few days of our honeymoon. We wanted a resort that was not too big ot busy, but not a very small boutique hotel (as we had already stayed at a private villa for a week & also a busy week in Sanur beach).
Aston Bali has very generous sized rooms; clean, spacious, great bathroom with shower and a tub for two.
The room was kept spotlessly clean - it was the largest room of the three Bali hotels we stayed in.
The bed was very comfortable, giving a good night's sleep.
The grounds are just right for this mid-sized hotel. The gardens are immaculately kept; beautiful plants and a small Koi pond. The pool and surrounding area is nice and spacious and we never felt crowded throughout our stay.
Breakfast was good, comparabel to other hotels we had stayed at. Plenty of restaurants outside across the street.
I would recommend this hotel, if you want a spacious place to relax, enjoy the sea air, lounging by the pool and a nice clean room at the end of the day.
A great place, close to the airport to end your stay in Bali. We checked out at around 6am for our flight, we had a small breakfast takeaway box made up for us; booked a local taxi through the hotel, which arrived on time & had us at the airport in around 20 minutes.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Bali Beach Resort And Spa
- Aston Bali Beach Hotel Tanjung Benoa
- Aston Bali Beach Hotel
- Aston Bali
- Aston Nusa Dua
- Aston Bali Hotel
- Aston Bali Resort Spa
- Nusa Dua Aston
- Aston Bali Resort
- Bali Aston Resort
- Grand Aston Bali Beach Resort Tanjung Benoa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Aston Bali Beach Resort This beachfront spa resort is an ideal retreat to escape, unwind and enjoy peace of mind. The resort's spacious and luxurious, 187 rooms and suites are decorated in a Balinese contemporary style and fully-equipped with modern amenities for uncompromising comfort. The hotel located only 20 minutes away from the airport.The property has four versatile restaurants and three bars serving Western, Asian, Italian and Balinese cuisine to ensure epicurean enjoyment for everyone. The resort features an impressive lagoon pool with a swim-up bar. A large range of water sports activities are accessible right on the private beach. At the Biwana Spa, skilled therapists are poised to restore harmony to the body and soul with a tempting array of massages, rejuvenation treatments and yoga classes. Celebrate a memorable customized wedding ceremony, experience romantic private beach dinners and enjoy the ultimate in indulgence and heartfelt service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Tingo, Agoda, AsiaRooms, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelTravel.com and Otel so you can book your Grand Aston Bali Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.