Nice hotel, clean, and as you would expect a four star hotel to be.
Our room was spacious and clean, but had one issue with a floor board that was jutting out a bit. You could stub your toe on that if you weren't careful. I found the room to be sparsely decorated though. However considering we did not spend much time in our room this did not bother us much.
The beach was nice and quiet as you would expect with a resort beach. Their pool is amazing! Especially the waterfall cove in the pool!
Special mention to the team that arranged our dinner on the beach on the night of our anniversary! Truly special and a night my wife and I will not forget. Especially with the fireworks that happened to go off behind us we sat down!!
The hotel is set in the quite peninsula of Tanjung Benoa. There are some nice restaurants around the hotel. Especially Sakala! Quiet area, with shops and spas.
I highly recommend going to the Bali Nusa Dua Theatre to watch Devdan!! And amazing show about the archipelago. Very professionally acted and produced. Great way to spend the evening.
The Biwala Spa in the hotel was very good. My wife thoroughly enjoyed her Balinese Massage, while I lounged by the pool and fell off to sleep!!
Thank you Aston Bali Beach Resort for a memorable stay!
- Also Known As:
- Aston Bali Beach Hotel
- Aston Bali Beach Hotel Tanjung Benoa
- Aston Bali Beach Resort And Spa
- Aston Bali
- Aston Nusa Dua
- Aston Bali Hotel
- Aston Bali Resort Spa
- Nusa Dua Aston
- Aston Bali Resort
- Bali Aston Resort
- Grand Aston Bali Beach Resort Tanjung Benoa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aston Bali Beach Resort & SpaThis beachfront spa resort is an ideal retreat to escape, unwind and enjoy peace of mind. The resort’s spacious and luxurious, 187 rooms and suites are decorated in a Balinese contemporary style and fully-equipped with modern amenities for uncompromising comfort. The hotel located only 20 minutes away from the airport.The property has four versatile restaurants and three bars serving Western, Asian, Italian and Balinese cuisine to ensure epicurean enjoyment for everyone. The resort features an impressive lagoon pool with a swim-up bar. A large range of water sports activities are accessible right on the private beach. At the Biwana Spa, skilled therapists are poised to restore harmony to the body and soul with a tempting array of massages, rejuvenation treatments and yoga classes. Celebrate a memorable customized wedding ceremony, experience romantic private beach dinners and enjoy the ultimate in indulgence and heartfelt service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, AsiaRooms, Otel, HotelTravel.com and Tingo so you can book your Grand Aston Bali Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.