We stayed here for 3 nights and in full holiday mood. Arrived a little after lunch and was glad to be out of the way from the busier side of Bali. Tanjung Benoa is pretty far away from the more popular area (i.e Seminyak, Legian, etc.) and therefore still somewhat quiet. It is however closer to some of the some of prettier sights of Bali with areas such as Uluwatu, Pecatu & Jimbaran being only about a 30-min. drive away ;) The hotel is a good distance from the airport – not too far.
Reception was prompt & reception area was nice and airy - very ol'-Balinese-resort style; something I've always preferred for hotels in this island. Stayed at the Tropical Terrace room. Big room, with big shower area to match & a good size terrace with wooden loungers & small garden w/ outdoor shower to wash-off traces of sand you may still carry from your day-out.
The Tropical Terrace room is on the side where the beach is & where the hotel eateries are.
It's a good side to be on.
The room was clean enough, but as in most Novotel I stayed at so far in Indonesia, a sheet of dust here and there is kind of expected. Sleep was good in the big, comfortable bed.
Not so crazy about how they design the bathroom though. The AC leaked quite badly on the 2nd night but was promptly dealt with. Breakfast was fun. Selections & taste were great.
Loved the place where they served breakfast at too. Hotel grounds were well kept. Beach area on the hotel side - which was not very large - was kept fairly clean. Do expect the water to be somewhat dirty (sometimes) because of littering and all the water sport activity going on, though.
The pool on our side of the hotel is nice albeit rather small-ish. Seems to be a favorite with the kids and is almost always busy.
In the evening, the beach & beach side restaurant also makes for a rather cool night hangout. Hotel staff was helpful & courteous. It was an all-around good stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Novotel Benoa Bali is located at the edge of Nusa Dua, overlooking the golden sands of Tanjung Benoa beach. The resort has been created using traditional Balinese architecture which provides a unique atmosphere set within luscious tropical gardens.The hotel has 179 rooms each with a coconut wood interior design and either a balcony or a garden. There are 8 villas designed in a magnificent tropical style, each with a private swimming pool, an open-air living room, a bathroom with a whirlpool and a rain shower, an espresso machine and a spacious dressing room. Moreover, the luxurious 2-bedroom beachfront villa has all of the above facilities as well as an amazing view overlooking the ocean.The resort offers a variety of dining options including a daily theme buffet dinner, a beach restaurant, a pool restaurant and 3 relaxing bars. A daily entertainment program is provided all day through until the evening. Activities are available everyday for children at the Kids Club. Sport facilities include 3 swimming pools with 2 whirlpools, a tennis court and a fitness center, beach activities including volleyball. Specially designed indoor and outdoor beachfront "bale" spa for rejuvenating. Water sports are available nearby. A free shuttle bus gives access to Bali Collection shopping center in Nusa Dua. Parking and Wifi in the lobby area are also complimentary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, AsiaRooms, Despegar.com, Agoda, ACCOR, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Novotel Bali Benoa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Bali Benoa Hotel Tanjung Benoa
- Novotel Hotel Bali Benoa
- Novotel Hotel Tanjungbenoa
- Novotel Nusa Dua
- Novotel Benoa Bali
- Nusa Dua Novotel
- Novotel Bali Benoa Tanjung Benoa