We stayed there for 5 nights, and we wish we had stayed more.The hotel is beautifully designed, the rooms are nice and taken good care of twice a day or even more. I like the huge lobby area and bars that are all in the open air area below a tall roof - it gives a feel of space and freshness no matter the weather. The hotel has a nice piece of beach with a bar, massage platforms and a beachside pool. The breakfast buffet is served on a terrace restaurant facing the sea and the food is very varied and fresh. It also proved a good idea to try their evening buffet - especially the traditional balinese - it is high quality and also a value for money, especially if you compare it to say, Rumah Bali for example.During the supper there are performances of dancers on the scene right in front of your table. The hotel has a SPA that we also tried and were especially fond of massage in the beach platform. So relaxing! There are also other SPAs on the other side of Jalan Pratama, good quality as well, but they don't have the same luxurious setting and definitely no view of the sea. The hotel offers various types of entertainment for guests, we especially liked the aqua aerobics that let you burn off the calories after breakfast, also the cooking demonstrations or sarong knotting were interesting. There are many activities for kids as well and I must say that the majority of hotel guests are families with children, it looked as if they were having a good time, too.
My personal observations are as follows: as it is a hotel in Benoa, it is not exactly a party spot, so if you are looking for some serious nightlife, head to mainland Kuta/Legian or Seminyak. The hotel is divided in two sections, one closer to the beach and the other one on the other side of the road. I personally liked he seaside part more. It is recommendable to upgrade your stay to the garden room in the beach wing - you will have a room with a little walled garden with a rain shower for added privacy. There are also 2 or 4 beach cabanas/villas, I cant remember how many are there, but it's worth checking it out since they are the only ones with a beach view, other rooms don't have it.
Our overall experience was very positive and we are glad we chose this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Bali Benoa Hotel Tanjung Benoa
- Novotel Bali Benoa Hotel
- Novotel Hotel Bali Benoa
- Novotel Hotel Tanjungbenoa
- Novotel Nusa Dua
- Novotel Bali
- Novotel Benoa Bali
- Nusa Dua Novotel
- Novotel Bali Benoa Tanjung Benoa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Novotel Benoa Bali is located at the edge of Nusa Dua, overlooking the golden sands of Tanjung Benoa beach. The resort has been created using traditional Balinese architecture which provides a unique atmosphere set within luscious tropical gardens.The hotel has 179 rooms each with a coconut wood interior design and either a balcony or a garden. There are 8 villas designed in a magnificent tropical style, each with a private swimming pool, an open-air living room, a bathroom with a whirlpool and a rain shower, an espresso machine and a spacious dressing room. Moreover, the luxurious 2-bedroom beachfront villa has all of the above facilities as well as an amazing view overlooking the ocean.The resort offers a variety of dining options including a daily theme buffet dinner, a beach restaurant, a pool restaurant and 3 relaxing bars. A daily entertainment program is provided all day through until the evening. Activities are available everyday for children at the Kids Club. Sport facilities include 3 swimming pools with 2 whirlpools, a tennis court and a fitness center, beach activities including volleyball. Specially designed indoor and outdoor beachfront "bale" spa for rejuvenating. Water sports are available nearby. A free shuttle bus gives access to Bali Collection shopping center in Nusa Dua. Parking and Wifi in the lobby area are also complimentary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Travelocity, Expedia, AsiaRooms, Otel, ACCOR, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Novotel Bali Benoa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.