“Wrong season (End of Jan)” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 19 Attractions in Tanjung Benoa
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
39 attraction reviews
“Wrong season (End of Jan)”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2014

Water was milky, not much fishes or coral reefs and the wave was strong, can't stand or walk underwater.

Visited January 2014

Bangalore
6 attraction reviews
“Best part of our Bali trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

We booked for a package from our hotel travel desk. Parasailing, flying fish & ocean walker. The Ocean walker was the best time spent our trip, some thing different & adventurous for us. (We are extremely scared of water!!!). Very convenient & there was no time wasted waiting... We even collected a CD with the photos & videos of our adventure...
They served lunch after coming back & the in house cafe was excellent.

A day well spent in Bali.

Visited December 2013
El Paso, Texas
5 attraction reviews
“Tried to rip us off to the tune of $130!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

My family and I went expecting a great experience. The first thing we noticed when we arrived was that the facilities were run down, there was trash laying around, the beach was dirty, and the water was very crowded. We were met by a "guide" who tried to push different packages on us. I had to ask him several times to give us a minute so we could look at the programs. Initially we wanted to do the Sea Walk but our youngest daughter was too young (minimum age is 12) so we had to choose something else to do. He kept pushing the most expensive packages - and I mean he was VERY pushy, not listening to anything we were trying to say or ask. I finally had to tell him to stop interrupting us and allow us to choose what we wanted to do. Even after we chose our activities, he kept insisting that we add more. Then he started pushing a photographer (at an extra cost, of course). I had to tell him at least three times that we were not interested.

When he gave us the price in Rupiahs, I checked the conversion with my cell phone and found that he was overcharging us $130!!! When I told him, he made a lot of hand gestures and basically denied it. I told him again that he was overcharging and what the conversion rate was and he made a big deal of rechecking his numbers and then casually told me that he had made a mistake. We should have left right there and then but the kids had looked so forward to going that I didn't want to disappoint them. So we went ahead...... Mistake!

The changing rooms were dirty, run down, and generally made me uncomfortable. We had to pay a fee to use a locker and the locker was so small that our bag barely fit. When we were given our life vests, buckles were broken or missing completely. We ended up finding four that we could at least tie shut.... Really? This is safety equipment! There were a lot of people smoking everywhere. While we were waiting in line, the guide came back and again tried to push the photographer on us. I told him again that we were not interested and finally he left it alone.

We could see other boats in the water with the "fly fish" donuts behind them and it looked like a lot of fun. First we went on a regular donut ride. As the boat pulled us out, the rope came across the donut and left a burn mark on our 10-year old daughter's arm. It wasn't too bad but it certainly didn't make me feel any better, especially when nobody, either on the boat or on the coast, seemed to notice it. We were taken on two laps up and down the cost. We were not able to really speed up because there were so many other boats and jet skis in the water. The kids had fun because it was their first time but both my husband and I were pretty disappointed.

Next, my daughter and I went to do the "fly fish". The boat didn't take us out to where I had seen the other boats. We were taken out with two other people and we had to sit in the back of the boat with three open gas containers (and the accompanying gas smell) while they were doing their "flys". We took the same path as we took on the donut ride and the donut barely left the water. The boat driver told me that we were "too heavy" and there wasn't enough wind. I am 5'8" and weigh 160 lbs. Even my daughter barely came a few feet off the water and she is 10 and weighs almost nothing. It was very disappointing, especially since we could see the other boats further out on the water and getting plenty of air.

All in all it was a very disappointing experience. I made sure that I told as many people as I could to check to make sure they were given the correct conversion rate before we left as I didn't want anyone else to get ripped off. This didn't go over well with the staff and we were happy to leave.

Please, do not waste your time or your money. Check the reviews here on Tripadvisor. There are way better places available!

Visited December 2013
Bandung, Indonesia
49 attraction reviews
“:)”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

I can't say a lot of things about this place. I went snorkling at that time, and poor me, the wave at that time is high, so I can't enjoy my snorkling time because I just can't hahaha. I planned to dive but we can't dive if we have to get on plane 6 hours after diving, we're suggested to dive 1 day before getting on the plane. The place is great, and the staff is also kind.

Visited April 2013
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
17 attraction reviews
“Interesting and amazing activity”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

A very interesting activity and staff are great and friendly too. BUT the only mistake they did was....upon arrival at this place, my group of 72 pax (30May 2013) need to fill up a form for security and insurance...BUT it also stated MENU for my group to choose.....OH MY GOD !!! I have pre ordered 72 crispy duck rice at Whacko Club...it was so confusing when my group tick a different menu from which i pre ordered. PLEASE...KINDLY TAKE OUT THE MENU FROM THE FORM PLEASE...I HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE WHERE MY 3 BOSSES SHOUTING AT ME..as their food is different from the menu.

Visited May 2013