“If you can dream it, you can do it.” 5 of 5 stars

62 (0) 361 772 518
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Bali Jet Set Dive and Marine Sports is Bali's newest and most exclusive water sports centre. Located on the white sandy beach in the south of Bali, our mission is to provide outstanding five-star scuba diving and water sports facilities, services and equipment to our guests within a safe and eco-friendly environment. We offer both motorised and non-motorised water sports. We are an authorized PADI 5 Star Dive Centre. All of our tours, activities and courses are strictly private, we do not mix groups. Come join us for a fantastic day of water sports activities!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Stroller parking
Singapore, Singapore
6 attraction reviews
“If you can dream it, you can do it.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

We spend 2 whole days with Bali Jet set dive and marine sports and certainly something we would recommend to anybody out there looking for quality, safe and flawless execution. The team is certainly great, taking care of every single bit of your needs, be it drinks, food, anything you can think of.

It was our 11 years 4 months anniversary and decided to give a surprise to my significant other and it all played out well. I have nothing bad to say as the entire experience was top notch. So look no further if you are looking for quality and experience, this has it all.

Certainly want to appreciate all the hard work Rhonda and the team members who went into all the trouble to ensure everything was perfect. No rush at all.

Thanks! Ben - Singapore.

Visited November 2012
JSMBali, Owner at Bali Jet Set Dive and Marine Sports, responded to this review, November 12, 2012
Dear Ben,

Thank you so very, very (!!) much for your wonderful Trip Advisor review and for your support. We are absolutely delighted that we were able to contribute to making your stay here in Bali wonderful and your anniversary memorable!

We are very pleased that you enjoyed the water sports activities (the Eat, Play, Love package is the perfect romantic package ☺) and also the day of fishing with the sunset seafood dinner on the beach.

We will translate your review for our entire team to read as we feel that it is important that our team know what our guests are saying about us. They will also be delighted as when good reviews come in on Trip Advisor they all receive a small bonus.

Thank you again for booking with us and for your kind review, we look forwards to welcoming you back to Bali Jet Set the next time you visit our beautiful island!

• Arabic first
  • Indonesian first
  • Turkish first
Doha, Qatar
“1st Dive Ever !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

We had a great trainer to two very apprehensive people. (One a non swimmer). Rhonda ( the owner) welcomed us and we were put at ease from the start. I could believe how simple these guys made it out to be. And it was. We started in the pool at 4 metres down and then out on the boat in about an hour and went down to 8 metres. It was fanstastic. We didnt follow all the other boats in the bay and were taken to an exclusive dive site and saw some fantastic fish and coral.

Thank you so much Bali Jet Set and Rhonda for making this such a memorable holiday.

Dear CJW90,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to post such a wonderful Trip Advisor review for us! We are absolutely delighted that you enjoyed your first scuba diving experience and that we were able to contribute to making your holiday here in Bali memorable!

Thank you so very much for booking with us and when you’re ready to do that Open Water course in Bali just let us know! We look forwards to welcoming you back to Bali Jet Set very soon.

Seoul, South Korea
11 attraction reviews
“A wonderful PADI Open Water Diver course!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

Scuba diving was one of my bucket lists and have wanted to do it for such a long time. After a long period of planning, I was finally getting my PADI open water diver license. I did not hesitate a moment to choose Bali Jet Set for the place to receive my license. I had previously used their facility and professionalism in June of this year for our family's vacation. So, I had asked them about this program and Rhonda was kind enough to explain in detail their qualification and capabilities. The largest benefit was their one-on-one policy. It is usually around 3 to 4 students that are grouped together with one instructor, but Bali Jet Set always matched one student with one designated instructor. This was a major plus for me, because I liked the idea of a designated instructor which will benefit for a new beginner like myself to ask questions and repeat techniques until it is mastered. Since, it has areas of danger, I wanted to make sure I could repeat all the techniques in a comfortable environment instead of rushed when taking turns and run out of time. Every person has different learning curves and in groups it is often the slowest learner and the fastest learner who don't get the full benefit of the program. I didn't want this to happen, so I was sold to this idea back in June.

When I arrived, I was obviously excited but also nervous about setting out on a new journey. Rhonda immediately gave me a warm welcome and introduced me to my personal instructor; Krisna (Kris for short). We began by viewing the necessary PADI lessons on DVD and around lunch time we went to the pool for a number of confined dives. Since it was one on one, the lesson was customed to my pace. I was feeling comfortable the whole time. Also, we changed equipments multiple times in-between to address my personal discomforts (mouthpiece size etc.). When it came time to dive into the ocean for the first time, I had built so much trust with Kris (my sensei) that I wasn't worried at all.

Overall, it was a wonderful experience and I ended up signing another additional dive. We went to Tulamben where the USS Liberty sank during WWII. The water was crystal clear and I could see for miles underwater. There were also so many colourful marine lives and was fortunate enough to even see a large Baracuda. I don't think I have the right level of writing skills to express all the feelings I had during this dive.

In conclusion, I am already planning a second diving visit with Bali Jet Set in December. So, anyone who is a newbie to diving and is looking for a good start; and a right one at that, or an exprienced diver looking for a good shop to dive with, Bali Jet Set is the place to go for!

Visited November 2012
JSMBali, Owner at Bali Jet Set Dive and Marine Sports, responded to this review, November 15, 2012
Dear Jongyul Sung,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to post such a lovely and detailed Trip Advisor review for us! It was a pleasure welcoming you back to Bali Jet Set for your Open Water course and to have you as our student. We are also very pleased that we were able to help you tick one item off the “bucket list”. ☺

We are quite different than other dive centres in that all of our courses, activities and tours are strictly private. We believe that this makes for a much better and more exclusive experience whether scuba diving or doing water sports. Plus, as you rightly point out when you are with a large group during the course you frequently don’t get the personalized service and attention to detail that you get when you have your own private instructor.

We will specially recognize Wayan Krisna who was your course instructor for a job very well done. We are very proud of him as we always receive very good feedback about him from our guests.

Thank you again for your wonderful review and for your support, it is truly truly appreciated! We look forwards to welcoming you back to Bali Jet Set very soon for your PADI Advanced Open Water Course in December!

With warm regards and huge heartfelt thanks,
Perth, Australia
3 attraction reviews
“Very slick and professional”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

the service was fantastic and very well organised. No waiting around went from one activity straight to the next.

Visited October 2012
JSMBali, Owner at Bali Jet Set Dive and Marine Sports, responded to this review, November 9, 2012
Dear 10trelo,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post such a kind Trip Advisor review for us! We are delighted that you enjoyed the water sports activities with us and found our services professional.

We are quite different than other water sports centres in that we are a low volume boutique operator that is focused primarily on servicing the 5 star hotel market. We do not handle huge volumes of guests each day as we want to ensure that guests do not have to wait for their activities but that they can also take their time if they want and enjoy our private beach, restaurant and swimming pool in between activities.

We will translate your review for our entire team to read and they will also be delighted as when good reviews come in on Trip Advisor they all receive a small bonus. We also feel that it is important that our team know what our guests are saying about us so that we can continue to improve our services even further.

Thank you again for your review and for booking with us and we hope to see you again in sunny Bali very soon!

With warm regards,
Warrnambool, Australia
17 attraction reviews
“Day at sports with teens”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

We had a great day here at sports day, we all chose about 3 or 4 things to do parasailing , flying fish, jet ski, waterskiing, donut ride. Kids had a great time. Safety was number 1 which was great when you go around the corner and see all the cheaper ones all going in one area, crazy, and dangerous. We loved our guide staff were great. Used their pool as well.

Visited October 2012
JSMBali, Owner at Bali Jet Set Dive and Marine Sports, responded to this review, November 8, 2012
Dear darkiel,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to post such a wonderful Trip Advisor review for us! We are absolutely delighted that you and your family enjoyed your day of water sports activities with us and also our facilities. We are also very pleased that you found our staff professional and friendly!

As we operate in a very private area away from the rest of our competitors we practically have the entire ocean to ourselves. At Bali Jet Set the safety of our guests is our ABSOLUTE TOP PRIORITY. The majority of our competitors operate in the east side of Benoa and handle high volumes (most partner with agents) we are based in the much quieter west side. On the east side of Benoa there are too many jet skis, boats and activities happening in one area. Too many activities happening in one area, as you rightly point out, is simply dangerous. Our only distribution channels are our 5 star hotel partners and bookings directly via the internet, we do not partner with agents. We also accept a limited number of bookings each day and there is no need to rush in between activities as we want guests to take their time and enjoy a fantastic day of water sports! We also do not mix guests, all of our activities, courses and tours are strictly private thus providing a much more exclusive experience whether scuba diving or doing water sports activities.

We will translate your review for our entire team to read, also, as we feel that it is important that they know what our guests are saying about us so that we can continue to improve our facilities and services even further! They will also be delighted as when good reviews come in on Trip Advisor they all receive a small bonus.

Thank you so much for booking with us and we hope that we hope to welcome you and your family back to Bali Jet Set very soon!