I don't really ever do reviews and recommendations but after two weeks at The Palms Villa Resort, I feel compelled to do so.
The villas have been beautifully designed, are secluded, relaxing, clean, have fantastic views and furnished to a very high standard. There are french doors to every room so a real case of bringing the outdoors in.
The team at The Palms are very attentive but no so much that it derives from your privacy. You arrive to a fridge stocked with all the basics to set you up and the all important local beer, Carib. You can never have too much Carib!
There are fluffy pool towels supplied, your own pool to do the promised 100 laps a day (yeah ok I failed after day two ... too relaxed you know), a selection of books and magazines to read. The villas have a plentiful supply of CDs and movies, with more available if so required.
David Byrne and his team at The Palms can arrange boat trips, deep sea fishing, the best diving, great guides for the rainforest and excellent recommendations for beaches, days out and restaurants (and bless them, they'll even book your reservations for you too).
The Palms don't disappoint and I would highly recommend.
- Also Known As:
- The Palms Villa Hotel
- The Palms Villa Hotel Signal Hill
- The Palms Villa Resort Tobago/Signal Hill
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palms Villa Resort offers a relaxed peaceful holiday villa experience. Each villa has its own pool and is very private. Enjoy your holiday at your own pace, enjoy the landscaped gardens and pick fruit of the many trees for breakfast. Don't worry about the hummingbirds flying all around - they don't mind you sharing with them. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Palms Villa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.