“Nice time at CPK” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 16 Restaurants in Deer Park
Cuisines: Californian
Description: It is a chain.
Description: It is a chain.
Chicago, Illinois
“Nice time at CPK”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

Had a gathering of 13 people on Tuesday July 10th. Our server , Glenn, was very good and very attentive. The food was good. My vegetable salad was quite tasty. Everyone enjoyed and had a good time.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Palatine, Illinois
“The kids favorite”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

My bus like eating here mainly for the large variety of pizzas and the tortilla soup. We like the thinnest crisp crust the best.

My husband and I like the BBQ chicken salad but do think its quality has declined some the past few years with more iceberg lettuce and less toppings. Also the chicken seems of lower quality than in the past. My husband really likes the salmon flank lately.

Mahwah, New Jersey
“Not as good as the CPK near where I live”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

I had a quick dinner here while in town for a wedding. I ordered one of my favorite dishes, the kung pao spaghetti, accompanied by a margarita and a caesar salad. Somehow, all three items were "eh." The margarita wasn't zippy, the caesar salad wasn't balanced, and the kung pao spaghetti wasn't flavorful.

Service was fine -- the food arrived a bit too quickly (still eating my salad when the pasta arrived). My server was pleasant and attentive until I needed to get the check, when I had to flag her down (no big deal -- they were busy).

I like CPK as a restaurant chain, and thought I could rely on it for a good experience when I needed to relax with a nice meal near my hotel. It wasn't awful, but it wasn't as good as I'm used to experiencing at my local CPK.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Bellmawr, New Jersey
“Breakfast With Santa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2013

Had a wonderful time at the Breakfast with Santa. Excellent atmosphere, great food choices for Vegetarians. Courteous staff.

Visited December 2013
Sidney, Nebraska, United States
“Good food, overbearing service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

I've dined here three different times and love the food. Usually the service is friendly and pleasant but this most recent trip was with two friends I hadn't seen in years. We felt very rushed by our server, and were interrupted unnecessarily every 5-10 minutes by either the server or a manager asking how we were doing. The service passed attentive and went straight to hovering. Not sure I'll return anytime soon.