Great hotel, perfect location on a large sandy beach. Well kept rooms, clean hotel grounds and swimming pool. Staff was very professional but warm and friendly as well. Breakfast buffet would suit all tastes : don't miss the savoury and sweet "bougatsa" (phyllo pies with cheese or sweet cream) yummy! Evening a la carte restaurant was decent enough, didn't eat at the buffet dinner. Hotel is very suitable for families with young children, older children or teenagers might be bored in the evening (very quiet in the area after dark). A car is absolutely necessary to fully enjoy the area. Nikiti is a very lively seaside town for the evening and isonly just a short drive from the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Friendly service and familiar hospitality combined with one of the nicest beaches Greece has to offer create the perfect atmosphere to relax,enjoy and rest. Our recently renovated luxurious rooms and suites are each furnished in unique style, equipped with hydro massage shower, bathrobes, beach towels and private umbrella and sun beds at the hotel's beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Escapio, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Antigoni Beach Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Antigoni Beach Hotel Agios Nikolaos
- Antigoni Beach Hotel And Suites