We stayed in Ocean 1 which i recommend. We loved the location away from the crowds and near wonderful beaches. If you are looking for simple, all the amenities you need in a smaller place, this is for you. If you want more luxury than it isn't. Our room was comfortable (AC worked great when we needed it) and the kitchen well equipped. It did not have indoor seating area but we never needed it with the wonderful deck which was covered so we even had shelter during brief rain storms. Sunsets were gorgeous. We had a car because we like to explore, but the Beach Bus ran frequently and stopped right at Sunset. There are taxi's, too to bring you back from dinner out.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Beach Studios Hotel Malmok Beach
- Sunset Beach Studios Hotel
- Sunset Beach Studios Aruba/Malmok Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunset Beach Studios combines Caribbean beauty and tranquility with Dutch hospitality and cleanliness. 10 studio style units and 1 Oceanview house (w/2, 3 or 4 bedrooms) are set around a flowering tropical garden with swimming pool and jacuzzi, each with its own patio area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Sunset Beach Studios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.