My wife, daughter and I loved this place because it was quiet (away from the crowds), yet a 5 minute drive to all the big hotels and tons of restaurants. I highly recommend renting a car while staying at this location. This location is also perfect because it is only a few minutes drive to the best snorkeling (Malmok Beach). Rather than pay for expensive snorkeling boat trips, just head over to Malmok Beach and you will see the snorkel boat trips deposit their paying snorkelers in the water. You can easily swim out to them, or find many great reef areas close to shore.
BTW you can borrow snorkeling gear from the Aruba Beach Villas office for free. Other wonderful features we enjoyed was free WIFI, a small clean swimming pool, great AC, and a full kichenette in a clean and spacious room. We saved a lot of time and money, buying groceries from a large supermarket and eating breakfast, and sometimes lunch, in our room. We stayed in the back, next to the pool (Room #5). We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aruba's best kept secret, 31 private villas just half a mile past the Marriott with ocean sunset views. Choose ocean, courtyard or poolside units, studios, one or two bedroom, all with white tiled floors, tropical fabrics, kitchenettes, hot showers, maid service, air conditioning, cable TV, cell phone, Wi-Fi internet, kayaks, snorkel, all included. Flowering gardens surrounded by palm trees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Aruba Beach Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aruba Beach Villas Hotel Malmok Beach
- Aruba Beach Hotel
- Aruba Beach Resort
- Aruba Beach Villas Malmok Beach