Stayed for 4 wonderful nights at Aruba Beach Villas recently. Had a great ocean-view deluxe studio with King bed and sofa-bed (Unit E10), BEAUTIFUL sunsets! The private deck was nice with umbrella/table and chairs, great place to relax in the evenings and early mornings. Price was about $75-$100/night less than most of the decent brand hotels in the area, and they don't offer the ameneties that ABV do.
Though it's close the main road (Rte 1), the traffic noise is minimal during sleep hours, and it was great having an unobstructed view of the water. Being North of town, it's away from the "busy-ness" but still close to shopping mall, restaurants (less than 2 miles), and grocery. Having an equipped kitchen was a great $$$ saver, and we opted to cook-in for a couple meals. Daily maid service was welcome and helpful, and the management was accommodating with check in and check out, and answered questions about local attractions and directions. Can't imagine staying anywhere else on future visits - loved it!
Room/kitchen/bathroom were clean and well maintained. Bed was comfortable enough to sleep but not so comfortable that you'll over-sleep and miss sight-seeing. Room was secure and we had no safety concerns at all.
Tips for Aruba for those who have not visited: 1) rent a JEEP (NOT a car) if you want to see the best parts of the island, 2) Get used to NOT seeing road signs...navigation can be very challenging, and 3) Get to the airport 3 hours early for your return...you go through Aruba customs AND U.S. customs at the Aruba airport -- the lines can be LONG for departures.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aruba's best kept secret, 31 private villas just half a mile past the Marriott with ocean sunset views. Choose ocean, courtyard or poolside units, studios, one or two bedroom, all with white tiled floors, tropical fabrics, kitchenettes, hot showers, maid service, air conditioning, cable TV, cell phone, Wi-Fi internet, kayaks, snorkel, all included. Flowering gardens surrounded by palm trees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Aruba Beach Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aruba Beach Villas Hotel Malmok Beach
- Aruba Beach Hotel
- Aruba Beach Resort
- Aruba Beach Villas Malmok Beach