We are not the resort types. we like smaller, sleepy, and off the beaten path. Just a little further down the beach from the resort area and this is what you will find. Very little traffic, and an ocean view, clean comfortable rooms with a kitchen.
Our bed was comfortable, the room very cool, showers with plenty of hot water, and the kitchen provided us with a place to prepare breakfast and lunch instead of eating out all three meals each day. Perfect for us!
- Also Known As:
- Aruba Beach Villas Hotel
- Aruba Beach Villas Hotel Malmok Beach
- Aruba Beach Hotel
- Aruba Beach Resort
- Aruba Beach Villas Malmok Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aruba's best kept secret, 31 private villas just half a mile past the Marriott with ocean sunset views. Choose ocean, courtyard or poolside units, studios, one or two bedroom, all with white tiled floors, tropical fabrics, kitchenettes, hot showers, maid service, air conditioning, cable TV, cell phone, Wi-Fi internet, kayaks, snorkel and fruit breakfast all included. Flowering gardens surrounded by palm trees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Aruba Beach Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.