My wife and I enjoyed our trip last Labor Day weekend so much that we made a return trip for another long weekend in September this year. Once again, we had a great time. This seems to be a slow time of year, as we seemed to have the place to ourselves. A good time of year to get a great room with a view.This time we decided not to cook at all and just enjoyed the local fare. The kitchenette was still nice as a place to prepare some snacks, but we were completely on vacation. For breakfast, we found it very nice to take a short walk up the beach to one of the high rise hotels. In the morning, the walks were very pleasant and the water beautiful. What a great way to start the day! We made good use of the ocean kayaks during the day, tried our hand at wind surfing, and enjoyed cooling off at the end of the day in the pool on property. We also decided to be adventurous and take the bus into the shopping area. The bus stops right in front of the propoerty and it was a cheap and interesting ride to see much of the hotel area. The downtown area was fun, plenty of shopping and plenty of restaurants to stop in and cool off with a cocktail. Once again, a great relaxing long weekend. This location is great, away from the hustle and bustle of the big hotels, yet close enought to walk and take advantage of their restaurants. We are already talking about our return next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aruba's best kept secret, 31 private villas just half a mile past the Marriott with ocean sunset views. Choose ocean, courtyard or poolside units, studios, one or two bedroom, all with white tiled floors, tropical fabrics, kitchenettes, hot showers, maid service, air conditioning, cable TV, cell phone, Wi-Fi internet, kayaks, snorkel, all included. Flowering gardens surrounded by palm trees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Aruba Beach Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aruba Beach Villas Hotel Malmok Beach
- Aruba Beach Hotel
- Aruba Beach Resort
- Aruba Beach Villas Malmok Beach