My fiance and I stayed in room S-3 and it was a perfect for the two of us. Sitting on our ocean front balcony and watching the sunsets over the beautiful Caribbean was amazing. Or you can walk a few feet across the street to the beach, bring a chair and watch the sunset. Very quiet, secluded and away from all the high rise hotels, which is exactly what we were looking for. The room was clean, and the kitchenette was great. We bought groceries, had lunch in the room almost every day, and also cooked a few dinners. It was very nice to have that option. The pool is also nice and never crowded.
However, I would suggest renting a car if you stay here. We got a great deal on a car for a week at the airport and it was great to get up everyday and have the freedom to drive anywhere on the island. Shopping malls, restaurants, and casinos are just a short drive away. There is a bus stop right across the street from the Villas too.
The only negative aspect about the trip that was beyond the Villas control was the mosquitoes. If you plan on visiting in the winter months make sure to have bug spray! I was told by the manager that the prime time to visit is January through June, so we vacationed during the off season. Also, Hurricane Sandy brought some rain to the island which definitely attracted them.
If you are looking for a quiet, low-key, totally relaxing vacation, the Aruba Beach Villas is the place to stay! We will definitely be back to stay in the S-3!
- Also Known As:
- Aruba Beach Villas Hotel
- Aruba Beach Villas Hotel Malmok Beach
- Aruba Beach Hotel
- Aruba Beach Resort
- Aruba Beach Villas Malmok Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aruba's best kept secret, 31 private villas just half a mile past the Marriott with ocean sunset views. Choose ocean, courtyard or poolside units, studios, one or two bedroom, all with white tiled floors, tropical fabrics, kitchenettes, hot showers, maid service, air conditioning, cable TV, cell phone, Wi-Fi internet, kayaks, snorkel and fruit breakfast all included. Flowering gardens surrounded by palm trees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Aruba Beach Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.