Great location for windsurfing!!! We loved Michaela at the hotel. Excellent location if all you want to do is windsurf (actual windsurfing is better out of the trailers near fisherman's huts - better conditions, beach, etc.) Very convenient. Michaela was great.
Ate dinner out most nights at good spots: best value on island, hands down, is Wacky Wahoos (near the Wendy's in the high rise district). GO THERE! Michaela referred us there, and it was great (and we are serious foodies in San Francisco). Great fresh fish -- touch of Arubian flair. Hands down bettter value and food than any other place we tried: Madam Janetttes, Flying Fishbone, Cuba's Cooking, Amazonia Steakhouse. Had a car the whole week and were grateful for that -- definately recommend it (we never rent cars on vacation, but needed it for shopping, dining, etc). Hotel is a bit dated, pool is very small (and no shade). Kitchennette is very handy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aruba's best kept secret, 31 private villas just half a mile past the Marriott with ocean sunset views. Choose ocean, courtyard or poolside units, studios, one or two bedroom, all with white tiled floors, tropical fabrics, kitchenettes, hot showers, maid service, air conditioning, cable TV, cell phone, Wi-Fi internet, kayaks, snorkel, all included. Flowering gardens surrounded by palm trees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Aruba Beach Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aruba Beach Villas Hotel Malmok Beach
- Aruba Beach Hotel
- Aruba Beach Resort
- Aruba Beach Villas Malmok Beach