I stayed for only one night as I was between bookings at the Sunset Beach Studios (the two owners are brothers so an arrangement was made). I loved it! The apartment was clean, quiet and relatively spacious. It is only a 5 minute walk to the beach and the nearest bus stop. There is adequate parking for you car. The pool area is lovely and surrounded by a nice garden. I think this is one of the island's best kept secrets. I plan on returning to Bananas next year for a full stay. Well done!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bananas is located in a friendly and quiet aria, with a pool surrounded by a tropical garden in the area of malmok beach, close to Boca Catalina and Arashi beach, perfect places to snorkel and relax on the beach..We hope to see you soon at BANANAS apartments, ARUBA (one happy island).Your host's ; Ton and Angelique, Peter and Tineke ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Bananas Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bananas Apartments Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Bananas Apartments Aruba/Malmok Beach