“Wonderful week in Morocco” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 4 things to do in Tamraght
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Original surf morocco is a surf holiday company situated in Tamraght village, 15 km north of Agadir city. We offer the surf vacation packages for single travelers, couples, families and groups of friends. Our friendly and qualified surf instructors will teach you how to surf safely. The accommodation that we offer is a fully equipped guest house located in the some village and is just 10 minutes on foot from the beach.
St. Petersburg, Russia
“Wonderful week in Morocco”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

I'll start from the very beginning: I had an idea of one week spending in Morocco, so I found about 10+ surfing camps there, near Agadir. My choice was the Original surf Morocco for many reasons: good location, exhaustive answers for all of my questions by email, low price and ability of paying by PayPal.
So, now here am I at my home after a week in this camp and what can I say about it?
-It was amazing!
A house full of friendly people, friends from all around the world, tasty and in the same moment healthy local food, WiFi connection and of course brilliant surfing - that is only few remarkable things, that you can enjoy in this camp.
The only thing that made me upset - is that I had to go back so early. I wish I could spend much more than only one week in such place.
It was my first time of surfing, but thanks for instructors, I've caught a green wave on the fourth day - and It was one of the greatest moments of my life! So now I'm feeling like addictive to the surfing, and of course I won't stop on this.

Visited January 2014
Abde01, Manager at Original Surf Morocco, responded to this review, January 18, 2014
Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure to host you in our camp and we enjoyed your company. Was a great week!
Looking forward to see you again

New York City, New York
“The place to be!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

Original Surf Morroco and its team are the best. I only spent few days with them but I had an amazing time.

Perfect location, warm house which makes you feel like home, the food is excellent, a super nice staff. I had a lot of fun and wished to stay longer. I loved Tamraght and the village close by: banana village (Aourir) where I couldn’t help but shopped a lot. It is easy to shop the local products as there is always someone from the team coming with you.

As I was a beginner I learned a lot about surfing. The instructors took time and really good care of me. They explained and taught me the basics and at the end I was able to stand on my board and take small waves from the foam by myself. I highly recommend this place for surfing and learn about Morocco’s culture.

For 2014 I wish to come back and improve my surfing with them. It’s definitely the place to be!

Visited December 2013
Abde01, Manager at Original Surf Morocco, responded to this review, January 10, 2014
Hi Gwen,
Thank you for your review it is our duty to take care of everyone and it is our pleasure to give our guests a hand and show them local and Moroccan culture.
We’re looking forward to see you again Gwen :)
Munster, Germany
“Awesome stay: It was like visiting friends instead of being "only the paying guest"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2013

To keep it short and simple:
I had an amazing week during my stay at OriginalSurfMorocco.
The accomodation is very nice and clean.
The sunsetviews from the terrace in the evening were really great.
The food was very delicious.
The surfing lessons and the time at the beach were really awesome! Catching green waves was very hard in the beginning, but thanks to "picture-analysis" with Abdellah and the good instructions of Mohammed we made it!
Spending the evenings playing "Kicker" (Tablesoccer) or billard, watching surf movies or going out with the guys of the surf camp made the holiday like a visiting of good friends...

I hope i will come back to Morocco...but if i come back i will definetly will stay at Original surf Morocco agian!!!

Visited November 2013
Abde01, Manager at Original Surf Morocco, responded to this review, December 23, 2013
Hi Christoph,
Thanks for review. We had good surfing days and welcome any time :)
Solingen, Germany
“Highly recommended! What a great week!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

My first trip to Morocco, my first time on a surfboard. And these guys at the camp made it one of my best vacation weeks I had so far! You live in a nice and clean house with a terrace on the rooftop where you can chillout and watch the sunset, play kicker or Billard. The food was awesome every single day. Tasty breakfast on the roof to start your day right to get the power you need for surfing. The Tagine, Couscous, homemade Pizza and even the sandwiches for lunch at the Beach were delicious! Every morning the guys are looking for the best spot to go surfing. With the help of Mohammed, Abdellah and Yassin I learned to stand on my board on the first day in the Whitewater. After two or three days I learned to catch some of the small green waves. When you start to surf the bigger waves, the coaches will tell you everything important you should know. And there is a lot. I learned about the wind, periods of waves, riffbreak, beachbreak, the current and last but not least the surfrules in the water.

I spent a lot of time with the guys from the camp and I never felt like a client. I was always a guest and felt like a part of the small surfer family. So it is recommended for groups of friends as well as single travellers. After I spent some time in Marrakech and Essaouira, I even came back just for one night and a last morning of surfing. I will definitely come back again with some friends!

Choose Original surf! You won't regret it!

Highly recommended!

Thanks again Abdellah and all the others!

Best regards from Germany

Visited November 2013
Hi Jonas :)
Thanks for your review. Yeah! was awesome week and we hope to see you again.
Geneva, Switzerland
“First Time Experience - Expectations Exceeded!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

Had such a great day, went with my partner and it was both of our first times. We given proper equipment including wetsuits and were in the water after a brief warmup and on-land training. Everyone was supportive and really helping with personalized training to ensure everyone was standing by lunchtime and then back in the water for a long afternoon. Thanks again for taking great pictures of us! Now we have great memories and when we are back in Morocco will be sure to visit again!!

Visited October 2013
Abde01, Manager at Original Surf Morocco, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Hi Colleen,
Thank you for your review, yeah :) was nice as we had great time :)