A very pleasant location but a rather dated guesthouse and atmosphere. We stayed in a room at the top of the house but unfortunately the shower pressure could not reach that high and resulted in a dribble from the shower head that was in a rather unpleasant peach coloured very dated bathroom.
We stayed for the evening meal (I wish we hadn't) along with other guests but do not eat here if you prefer fresh ingredients, there are none included in this restaurant, tinned veg, packet meals and eaten with the microwave pinging in the kitchen at various intervals.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Former 17thC stone farmhouse, one the banks of the River Wye close to Tintern Abbey, in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Most bedrooms have spectacular views of the river/valley. Lounge/bar with honesty bar, chesterfield sofas, log burner and beamed ceiling. Delicious homemade meals served in our cosy, intimate Inglenook Restaurant accompanied with a selection of wines.Local walks include the Wye Valley Footpath, Offa's Dyke and many circular walks. Chepstow racecourse nearby, golf courses include St. Pierre and Celtic Manor. Castles to explore and the Forest of Dean with activities to suit all ages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, LateRooms and Odigeo so you can book your Parva Farmhouse Riverside Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parva Farmhouse Riverside Hotel
- Parva Farmhouse Riverside Guesthouse Tintern, Wales