We recently attended a Seafood Evening at the Horn of Plenty. Scott Paton, the head chef, was a delight to meet and Scotts youthful, enthusiatic and comprehensive approach to the demonstration was ever so inspiring. The Horn of Plenty is the perfect venue to experience such culinary expertise with it's glorious restaurant views over the Tamar Valley and attentive waiting staff.
We will most certainly return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Awarded "Small Hotel of the Year" in the 2014 Devon Tourism awards, The Horn of Plenty has been thrilling guests for over 40 years with some of the South West's very best food, drink and accommodation. This small Country House Hotel and Restaurant stands high on a hill, overlooking 5 acres of beautiful gardens and wild orchards, and beyond that, the breathtaking scenery of the Tamar Valley. 16 Stylishly furnished en-suite bedrooms offer outstanding comfort and luxury. Most have balconies overlooking the valley. The restaurant was awarded double gold in the 2014 "Taste of the West" awards, and "Best Fine Dining Restaurant in Devon" for 2012. It has 2 AA rosettes for outstanding food, with local provenance high on the agenda. Service is everything you'd hope for: warm, welcoming, friendly and helpful, yet always professional. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Orbitz, Venere, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Horn of Plenty reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Horn Of Plenty Hotel Gulworthy
- Horn Of Plenty Tavistock
- Horn Of Plenty Hotel Tavistock
- Horn Of Plenty Gulworthy, Devon