“Cool name! Cool guy! Cool trip!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Joe Cool Taxi and Tours Jamaica

Joe Cool Taxi and Tours Jamaica
Haughton Court, Kingsvale PA, Hanover | Jamaica WI, Kingsvale PA, Hanover, Jamaica WI, Jamaica
876-390-1614
Website
Improve this listing
Type: Tours
Attraction Details
Chula Vista, California
“Cool name! Cool guy! Cool trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Joe Cool Taxi and Tours are right on! Not only were their prices very reasonable for what we chose to do for our cruise "excursion", Joe Cool (owner) was very nice and accommodating to our party of 12 which included 5 kids (ages 5-10).

Our itinerary consisted of a private tour to Secret Falls (water activities - jumping from cliffs AND waterfalls), quick snack at Juici Patties (Jamaican patties), and lunch at Scotchies for Jamaican jerk chicken! Secret Falls was recommended to us by Joe Cool. He will work with you based on what you or your party are looking to do.

Joe Cool is very honest family man. Will definitely book with him again when back! Yeah Mon!

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Gotta love the coolest guy in Jamaica!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

Just a few things, appreciates your business and takes your safety a priority. Trip advisor and all the other reviews have this one correct!!! He picked me and my brother up and made our beginning part of our trip great and the end. Plus free red stripe on the way to party? Yes sir!! Stay great joe cool.

Tacoma, Washington
“He made our trip!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

I cannot s enouph about this taxi service, first of all he was most competitive pricing. He was so informative, and totally madour trip. we booked him to go to negril, and blue hole mineral springs. We took the scenic route through the mountains. I was sufferring from kidney stones and had to take many trips to a bathroom and he even stopped at his house so i could use the restroom. He made us feel safe everywhre went.
We loved every minute that we wanted him again, he was booked, and so we decided we need to book next year!!
Highly highly recomend him!!!!

Visited May 2013
Medford, New York
“Best Tour/Taxi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

I have to say that I was nervous about using a taxi for my airport transfers but the moment we arrived, my fears were gone. Joe Cool himself was there as promised, the moment we stepped outside of the airport.
He was warm and welcoming immediately and refused to let my husband load our luggage into the van. He said our vacation has started and to relax. There was a cooler with ice cold diet Pepsi waiting for us in the van.
On the drive to our resort, Joe was pointing out landmarks and teaching us about all things Jamaica. We enjoyed our ride so much that we booked Joe Cool on the spot for a tour to Negril. We have been to Jamaica 3 other times but had never been to Negril.
The day of the tour, Joe Cool was at our resort waiting for us 10 minutes before our scheduled departure time. (Another Plus). His hospitality was so much more than we could have hoped for. His knowledge of all things Jamaican outstanding! We saw a completely different Jamaica than we had in our 3 previous trips and we loved every moment!
The day of departure, Joe had sent a different driver to bring us to the airport. He was also very nice. There was an incident which caused heavy traffic and my husband was concerned that we might miss our flight but the driver knew the roads so well. He took a detour that others must not be aware of because it was not crowded at all and we arrived at the airport with plenty of time to spare. Joe cool even called the driver to talk to us to make sure we were happy. (We were)
We have already booked our next trip which will be in 3 months and are staying in Negril this time because of everything Joe showed us.
I would never go back to Jamaica without booking Joe Cool.
Although we have free transfers for our next trip, we have already booked with Joe because we consider him a friend and you will too, he just has that way about him.
Chris & Libby

Windsor, Canada
“Joe Cool Taxi is the way to go”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

Took Joe Cool Taxi service from Sunset Beach Resort in Montego Bay to Dunns River Falls and back and I am so glad I booked with them.

Booked it online before we left for the Jamaica with Mr. Cool which was quick and easy. Latoya (Mrs. Cool) was our driver and she was awesome. She brought us pop and Red Stripe which was nice for the long drive. Very informative, honest and fun. She was even willing to stop at Margaritaville on the way back and wait for us, hell she came in, sat with us and talked. We even offered her a drink. I will use Joe Cool taxi next time we are in Jamaica and so should you. Ask for Latoya and you won't regret it.