“Excellent fine dining with a wonderful view.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 5 Restaurants in Indian
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Outstanding little restaurant just outside of Anchorage. Featured the best oysters (fresh Alaskan) I've ever had in my life -- and I've had lots of oysters!
“Excellent fine dining with a wonderful view.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2012 via mobile

Fantastic and friendly service. Food was excellent. I had the Turnagain Chicken and my wife had the blue cheese filet. Both were very delicious. A bit spendy but not unreasonably so. Worth the price.

Palmer, Alaska, United States
“NOT GOOD”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2012

We stopped buy Pepe's on our way back from the Penisula with our Groupon. One of the items we could order was no longer on the menu so I asked our server if I could order something else and was told I could, so I ordered halibutt cheeks. When our food came there were not cheeks on my plate instesd the cool made the item that was no longer on the menu and did not ask our server to let me know. Then our desert was cheesecake and it was the lumpiest crap I have ever tasted. I will never visit Pepe's nore recomend it to anyone. I would rather send them down the road to the Double Musky or Maxines. So glad I used the groupon to learn this place sucks

• Visited June 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Anchorage, Alaska
“Simply Great food & service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2012

We will go back!!!

We had the Paella and it was fantastic. The small tapas samplers were fresh and delicious. This is a really good Alaskan restaurant. It is expensive (entrees in the $30-$35 range); but it is worth it.

As if the food wasn't so good, the service was very good/friendly/efficient, the view is spectacular and so is their Sangria.

If you are not looking for the restaurant/house, you can easily drive by it.

• Visited March 2012
Anchorage, Alaska
“Once again excellent menu options and very generous portions”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2012

We are regulars to Pepe's Turnagain House and go about every couple of months. We just had another great dinner Sunday night. I really loved the Halibut Italiano which was not at all what I expected from something with the word Italiano in the name, it was much better. My husband had the stuffed pork, which was also excellent and enough for at least two meals. Great job Pepe, we hope to be back soon.

• Visited February 2012
Santa Paula, CA
“Pepe and Staff offer old fashioned service & fine cuisine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2011

Don't drive past, you can miss this place. I had amazing seafood soup and hubby had a fork tender cut of beef. No alcohol due to the Highway 1 drive back to Anch. but what a selection of wine! These folks are out in the middle of Indian, with a homey cabin feel to the inn, wonder how a bed and Breakfast would look here? We met Pepe, his portrait is on the wall, He has lived his dream of being right where he wants to be. he shares that dram with his food. Loved the wait and bus staff!!! Why eat in town when you can go here?

• Visited September 2011