“28th Year at the Reef House” 5 of 5 stars

Tryall Club
4.0 of 5 Resort   |   Rte. A1, Sandy Bay, Montego Bay, Jamaica   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Sandy Bay
Atlanta
“28th Year at the Reef House”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2010

Love the place. What a great, relaxing vacation. I would recommend it to anyone looking to get away.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Atlanta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2010

We had a wonderful stay in Tryall. The villa we rented, Fairwinds, was perfect for our group. We had two families, 4 adults and 4 boys (10-15), sharing the house. Everyone felt relaxed the whole week. Service was amazing. Imagine never having to cook, clean, or do laundry. We had a driver for the week-Bins would show up in the morning and hang around all day just in case we needed to go somewhere. We did a few day trips to Negril, Mayfield Falls, and Doctor's Cave beach. Can't wait to go back!!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with friends
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2010

I highly recomment you stay at the at the Villa Lolita. Great location excellent views and only 30 minutes from Montego Bay airport.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
Montclair, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2010

We just returned home from a week-long stay at No Le Hace, a 5-bedroom villa at the Tryall Golf Resort. Let me just say, the "secret" is now out! I don't think we'll stay anyplace else. Tryall is amazing - you don't have to lift a finger, and I'm a mother of 2 daughters, ages 9 & 12. Every meal was deliciously prepared by our personal "chef" Jacko. Freshly laundered clothes every day; poolside afternoon drinks & appetizers from Uton and the staff; all the comforts of home and then some. We basically just showed up and immediately began relaxing and enjoying our family, friends, and the island. I'm hesitant to share this secret but, No Le Hace is a dream and worth every penny - you'll spend quite a few.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2010

I also traveled for my friend's birthday and we had a sensational dinner from the ambience to the presentation to the quality and taste of the food. Each course was a gourmet surprise and a photogenic delight.

Chef Kai Bechinger and Chef Ainsley Lambie really know how to prepare a special and memorable meal. I thoroughly enjoyed every aspect.

Stayed June 2010, traveled with friends
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2010

I went to Tryall with 7 of my friends from Florida to celebrate my 40th birthday. First, the place was beautiful. The views from the restaurant are breathtaking and the atmosphere is both peaceful and romantic. Second, we were treated to a special dinner by Chef Kai Bechinger and Chef Ainsley Lambie. It was a five course meal, which started out with the best salad I have ever tasted. Organic arugula with smoked marlin. The combination of flavors was perfect. Second course was a pumpkin soup that was simply out of this world. The soup was comforting without being too heavy. This is definitely a must try!

Our third course, was the maim course of eschoviche fish, shrimp kababs, breadfruit and rice and peas. This is a vary traditional Jamaican dish with a twist all its own. Chefs Kai and Ainsley worked magic on the fish and shrimp which was a balance between flavorful and a little kick of island spice! Definitely worth the trip to Jamaica- alone! Our fourth course was a mango sorbet with fresh fruits, which was refreshing and light. Finally, Chef Kai and Ainsley surprised me with a chocolate cake that was a perfect ending to a perfect meal.

I cannot say enough good things about the restaurant at Tryall Club and about Chef Kai and Chef Ainsley's food. You definitely do not want to pass this up!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with friends
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2010

I had my wedding at the Tryall Club in June 2010. We had about 55 guests that traveled from all over for my wedding. This place is breathtaking, it is so beautiful, words just cannot explain. I am so happy that I had my wedding at the Tryall Club. The wedding coordinator for the property took care of everything and executed it perfectly. A preferred vendor did the flowers and decor and it was absolutely beautiful, the best arrangements and decor I have ever seen. It was a picture out of a magazine. One word to describe this place is PARADISE. All our guests were so impressed that they said it was the best wedding they had ever been to. I will never forget this day and I plan on going back to the Tryall Club on my anniversary. It is truly a hidden gem, a romantic place, and a great place for family gatherings. I just love this place nothing could have been better.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Tryall Club? Share your experiences!