It has only been a week since my husband and I returned from Jamaica, and we already are itching to go back. We stayed with three other couples at the Anticipation villa and were thrilled with our experience. First, the rooms and living spaces at Anticipation were clean, spacious, and well-kept throughout our stay. However, we spent most of our time outdoors enjoying the pool and absolutely breathtaking view. The staff at Anticipation was friendly, attentive, and went above and beyond to make sure our needs were met. Gregory, especially, surpassed our expectations.
The food and dining ambience at Anticipation were incredible. We chose to eat our meals out on the patio, and the staff ensured that we had different placemats and table decor for each meal to help make every dining experience feel special and unique. Each meal the chef prepared was fresh, flavorful, and memorable.
By far the biggest highlight of the trip was the night we arranged for a private dinner at the gazebo on the water, where Chef Kai Bechinger prepared a special meal for us that consisted of a four-course meal that was out of this world. Before each course, he would come out to the gazebo and tell us about the ingredients (a lot of which were locally sourced) and preparation of the meal. His lobster bisque was a hit at the table, as was his surf and turf main course. This private dinner opportunity is a MUST when staying at the Tryall Club. It was a definite highlight for all of the couples on the trip and something we plan to do again.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Anticipation villa and plan to return in the near future. It's a hot vacation spot that works wonderfully for couples and families alike. We look forward to returning soon.
- Also Known As:
- Tryall Club Hotel
- Tryall Club Hotel Sandy Bay
- Tryall Hotel Montego Bay
- Tryall Resort Montego Bay
- Tryall Club Jamaica/Sandy Bay, Montego Bay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An exclusive Caribbean country club resort, spread out over a lush 2,200-acre property on the quiet, pristine north coast of Jamaica.Add an 18th-century Georgian Great House, a celebrated golf course, a state-of-the-art tennis center and a white-sand beach. Complete the picture with 69 villas, all privately owned, tastefully decorated, and fully equipped with a welcoming staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, HotelsClick, Travelocity and Otel so you can book your Tryall Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.