My family and I stayed at Tryall in one of their villas. The name of the house was Wheel house. Their were 14 of us and we fit quite comfortably. The house was spotless. Every r
One of the 6 bedrooms has its own bathroom. The house comes with a wait staff that cooked, cleaned, and even babysat for us. The women were extremely friendly and helpful. This was the most beautiful place I've been to in years. Absolutely loved it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An exclusive Caribbean country club resort, spread out over a lush 2,200-acre property on the quiet, pristine north coast of Jamaica.Add an 18th-century Georgian Great House, a celebrated golf course, a state-of-the-art tennis center and a white-sand beach. Complete the picture with 69 villas, all privately owned, tastefully decorated, and fully equipped with a welcoming staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel so you can book your Tryall Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tryall Club Hotel Sandy Bay
- Tryall Hotel Montego Bay
- Tryall Resort Montego Bay
- Tryall Club Jamaica/Sandy Bay, Montego Bay