Wonderful seaside terrace at the beach club at Tryall. The menu for lunch although small was really well chosen for an informal lunch. The Caesar salad was exceptional, this simple world renown salad is a great leveler of restaurant. They are often shameful. The beach club's was excellent, fresh croutons, freshly grated Parmesan and a fabulous dressing as it should be. Great service, great value, great location!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An exclusive Caribbean country club resort, spread out over a lush 2,200-acre property on the quiet, pristine north coast of Jamaica.Add an 18th-century Georgian Great House, a celebrated golf course, a state-of-the-art tennis center and a white-sand beach. Complete the picture with 69 villas, all privately owned, tastefully decorated, and fully equipped with a welcoming staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookingOdigeoWL, HotelsClick, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Tryall Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tryall Club Hotel Sandy Bay
- Tryall Hotel Montego Bay
- Tryall Resort Montego Bay
- Tryall Club Jamaica/Sandy Bay, Montego Bay