Our family spent an amazing week in the gorgeous Reef House at Tryall. This villa is directly on the ocean and the vista of the ocean and mountains are simply magnificent. The Reef House’s complement of staff consist of; a butler, a housekeeper and assistant house keeper, a chef, a laundress and a gardner, who were attentive and professional. A golf cart was also provided with the villa, which allowed us the convenience of exploring the resort. The Great House, which provides a view of the Caribbean Sea and overlooks and the vast scenic property, offers daily afternoon “High Tea” served on the veranda. Other futures are, a first class 18 hole golf course, a kids club, a pleasant and fully staffed beach, clay and hard tennis courts. We walked the property and sampled many of the services offered. We highly recommend this magnificent property with its polite and very pleasant staff members.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An exclusive Caribbean country club resort, spread out over a lush 2,200-acre property on the quiet, pristine north coast of Jamaica.Add an 18th-century Georgian Great House, a celebrated golf course, a state-of-the-art tennis center and a white-sand beach. Complete the picture with 69 villas, all privately owned, tastefully decorated, and fully equipped with a welcoming staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Otel, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Tryall Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tryall Club Hotel Sandy Bay
- Tryall Hotel Montego Bay
- Tryall Resort Montego Bay
- Tryall Club Jamaica/Sandy Bay, Montego Bay