Our second family Thanksgiving at Tryall with 6 adults and four children ages 3-9.
We stayed in Hanover Grange, a Villa with six bedrooms and beautiful private pools overlooking the Caribbean. A marvelous staff took care of all of our needs, preparing gourmet meals and special delights for the little ones. Thanksgiving dinner included the best turkey we have ever had and all of the traditional trimmings.
The joy of a villa vacation at Tryall is that due to the full time staff, everyone gets a vacation. The only decisions you have to make is which bathing suit to put on in the morning and what to have for breakfast. Most villas provide one or more golf carts to get around the property and unless you are an inveterate explorer, there is no need to rent a car or to leave the Club.
The Tryall Club itself offers a great kids club, a small but pleasant and fully staffed beach, a pro 18 hole golf course and tennis courts. Traditional afternoon high tea is served at 4pm every afternoon. There is a very nice restaurant and bar but most people prefer to dine in their villas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An exclusive Caribbean country club resort, spread out over a lush 2,200-acre property on the quiet, pristine north coast of Jamaica.Add an 18th-century Georgian Great House, a celebrated golf course, a state-of-the-art tennis center and a white-sand beach. Complete the picture with 69 villas, all privately owned, tastefully decorated, and fully equipped with a welcoming staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo, Despegar.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Tryall Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tryall Club Hotel Sandy Bay
- Tryall Hotel Montego Bay
- Tryall Resort Montego Bay
- Tryall Club Jamaica/Sandy Bay, Montego Bay