We stayed at The Cooks Oasis for the first 7 nights of our Cook Island visit. The comfortable and very clean rooms are nicely laid out on the property, ensuring your privacy. They are well equiped, there is all you need for your cooking in the kitchen, which we used almost every day for our lunch/dinner cooking. There is even a small save in the rooms.
In the family room you also find plenty of books, in case you run out of your reading material, as well as a good selection of DVDs.
Roselle and Eric are super friendly and make great hosts, helping with bookings and reservations as well as providing tips on what's on on the island.
The beach, which we almost always had to ourselfs, ist just a few steps away. Snorkling is good, just 5 minutes up the beach are the "black rocks" one of Rarotongas best snorkling spots.
We had a scooter, which comes in handy when it comes to shopping and getting around the Island, and plain and simple is just fun to buzz around the island with.
The Cooks Oasis is definetly a place we plan to come back to on our next visit to the Cook Islands.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cooks Oasis Holiday Villas are located in Arorangi, Rarotonga. We have 8 self catering villas nestled within tropical gardens. Enjoy our fresh water cool-off pool and other great complimentary facilities including snorkelling gear, sun lounges, kayaks and beach towels. We are on the western, sunny and sheltered side of the island where you can watch the fantastic sunsets. The Arorangi district is only 15 minutes to the main Township of Avarua and 10 minutes to the airport. Take less than a minute stroll down the path to the white sand beach and beautiful lagoon. Perfect for sunbathing, relaxing, and watching the whales cruise by (in winter). For some family fun try out our kayaks, or go snorkeling and view the tropical fish. Self-cater or enjoy eating out at one of 6 restaurants in easy walking distance. Our secluded property with its comfortable and stylish pacific rooms combined with our excellent location on the island and excellent service really are a winning combination. We pride ourselves on running a “boutique” look, feel, and service property without the high-end expense. We are family owner operators. Our main focus is to ensure our guests have a great stay at The Cooks Oasis Holiday Villas and enjoy their time in Rarotonga. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Despegar.com so you can book your The Cooks Oasis Holiday Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cooks Oasis Hotel Avarua
- The Cooks Oasis Holiday Villas Rarotonga, Cook Islands