This was our 5th stay at Aro'a and it never disappoints. It just gets better all the time.
The accomodations are perfect for us. We like that we can get up and have that first cup
of french press coffe and sit on our patio and stare at the beautilful lagoon. It's just heaven.
Does anyone ever mention how great the showers are , we love them. All the staff work
very hard at making our stay wonderful by their warm and helpful friendliness. Steve and
Geraldine are doing a wonderful job on their new adventure. We liked them instantly.
So the only thing left to say is how soon can we get back and stay longer and maybe bring
some more new friends. We will be working on it for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on western sunset side of Rarotonga, on a lovely white sandy beach with all tide swimming and snorkelling. Casual beach bar on property. Serves small meals. Popular BBQ evenings with local entertainers twice weekly. 12 Fully self-contained units, tastefully decorated island style. Breakfast complimentary. Free use of equipment - kayaks, paddle boards, snorkelling gear, and bicycles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Aro'a Beachside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aro`a Beachside Hotel Arorangi
- Aro'a Beachside Inn Rarotonga, Cook Islands