First trip to Rarotonga-CI. This place is the best possible combination of old/new. The hospitality and size of property and style of rooms reminds me off the best of old Hawaii--like Hawaii was 40 years ago. The food is good, and Jim, Jan, Lani, and others are wonderful, they do their best every day to make sure your vacation is a success. We will return and will definitely stay longer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on western sunset side of Rarotonga, on a lovely white sandy beach with all tide swimming and snorkeling. Casual beach bar on property. Serves small meals. Popular BBQ evenings with local entertainers twice weekly. 11 fully self-contained units, tastefully decorated island style. Breakfast complimentary. Free use of equipment - kayaks, paddle boards, snorkeling gear, and bicycles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Aro'a Beachside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aro`a Beachside Hotel Arorangi
- Aro'a Beachside Inn Rarotonga, Cook Islands