Stayed for a week and it could not have been any better. Flew on the direct Sydney flight and arrived at around 6am. Room was not ready, which wasn't a problem as they looked after our luggage, and we took off to the markets on the bus out the front.
Anyway, lucky enough to get a courtyard pool suite which was heaven. Very private and very big. Happy hour was great, which actually went for 3 hours. Food at both restaurants was fantastic.Location was perfect too.
All the staff were very friendly and helpful. Special thanks goes to Cecilia for being extremely helpful and courteous and Mii for her super fast service at happy hour.
Would stay here again in a heartbeat.
P.S Have the pancakes for breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cook Islands leading luxury beachfront romance resort on Rarotonga's sunset coast...an exclusive haven for only 42 couples. 5 acres of manicured gardens, 100 meters of icing sugar beach, a crystal clear lagoon, 3 restaurants & bars, day spa & beauty clinic, gymnasium, scuba dive centre, conference & business centre, 3 wedding coordinators, 15 swimming pools + 9 spa pools...so much more than meets the eye. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de, Despegar.com and Priceline so you can book your Crown Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crown Beach Resort And Spa
- Crown Beach Hotel Arorangi
- Hotel Crown Beach
- Crown Beach Resort Rarotonga
- Crown Beach Resort & Spa Rarotonga, Cook Islands