We had dirty sheets on our bed. Every piece of the bedding was dirty. On each Pillow there were stains. On the matracecover were stains and on the blanket. Some of them were as big as a foot and you could tell that some of them ( beside of a lot of very big old stains) were new.
On my Pillow you could see where the Head of the former guest was lying on. That was disgusting. You could tell taht they didnt change the Pillow cases inbetween two guests. We complained about that at the reception. They gave us another room. but it was the same mess as in the first room. Since the Housekeeping already left, they couldnt do anything else than getting a room in another hotel for us !
- Also Known As:
- The Sunset Hotel Arorangi
- Sunset Hotel Arorangi
- The Sunset Hotel
- Sunset Resort Rarotonga
- The Sunset Resort Rarotonga, Cook Islands
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunset Resort is a 3.5 Star property and is idyllically situated on the sheltered western side of the island only minutes from Avarua township. The secluded beachfront location provides guests with an unspoilt view of Rarotonga's crystal clear aqua blue lagoon and breathtaking sunsets. This personally managed, privately owned resort has an intimate atmosphere that will make every guest feel welcome and ensure they experience the magic of Rarotonga and its people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your The Sunset Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.