This is a fantastic resort, especially for couples. One of the reasons we chose this resort is it is child free and we were holidaying without our kids, Manuia proved to be bliss!
Our room was in a quiet corner towards the back of the resort, and was clean and well appointed. We loved the outdoor shower, the room was very clean and comfortable.
All the staff were extrememly friendly and went out of their way to be helpful. The greeting from Kura was fantastic, she made us feel so welcome and nothing was ever a hassle. The staff who looked after our room always asked if there was anything we needed. The office staff even gave us a ride into town to catch the Saturday morning market on our first day at the resort when we missed the bus. In short everyone at Manuia from management to service staff wanted to make our stay as good as it could be.
We ate at the restaurant for dinner twice and it was delicious. Breakfast was great, especially the pancakes! The Island night, run by Kura, is hands on and great fun!.
In short we will be back!
- Also Known As:
- Manuia Beach Boutique Avarua
- Hotel Manuia Beach Boutique
- Manuia Beach Resort Rarotonga, Cook Islands
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your Polynesian Paradise at Manuia Beach Resort awaits you... Marvel at the magical sunsets over a sparkling blue lagoon, while lounging on your sheltered, white sandy beach fringed with swaying coconut palms. Wander through the tropical gardens on your way to the beach side infinity pool. Rest your elbows on the pool edge and soak in the view across the beach, through the lagoon onwards to the waves crashing on the barrier reef beyond. Sip a refreshing tropical cocktail delivered to you from the Beaches Restaurant and bar, or enjoy your Polynesian inspired meals in the restaurant while you trail your toes through the sandy floor. Manuia Beach Resort - your Cook Islands resort accommodation - is set right on the beach in private and peaceful surroundings on the sheltered sunset coast of Rarotonga. You will love the authentic Cook Islands style accommodation, with the coconut thatched suites complete with island style decor and modern amenities such as air conditioning. Walk through the sandy path down to the water and be stunned by the beauty of the poolside area. The infinity pool, Beaches Restaurant and Bar with its relaxed authentic Polynesian cuisine, loungers set invitingly facing the beautiful lagoon, and attentive local staff, will all set the stage for your dream Rarotongan get-away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Manuia Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.