I don't revisit the same place twice until now, my wife and I will definitely return to Rarotonga and now that we have found Manuia Beach Resort. Our beach front room had us looking straight out over the pool to the waves breaking on the reef. The food is reasonably priced and seriously good. Daily continental breakfast buffet with my preference for the hot pancakes yoghurt and fruit.
We cannot speak highly enough about the staff here managers Alex & Loren's team headed by the Cook Island's queen of hospitality in Kura make you welcome and you want for nothing.
Location has you situated near some superb eating venues in Waterline & Tumunu. Bike and car hire across the road is very convenient.
The rooms (24 in all) are spacious with private outdoor showers and undercover balcony's.
If you are a couple this is the place, if you stay elsewhere just check Manuia Beach Resort out day or night, have a meal there it is up with the best of them.
Dean & Helen K.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your Polynesian Paradise at Manuia Beach Resort awaits you... Marvel at the magical sunsets over a sparkling blue lagoon, while lounging on your sheltered, white sandy beach fringed with swaying coconut palms. Wander through the tropical gardens on your way to the beach side infinity pool. Rest your elbows on the pool edge and soak in the view across the beach, through the lagoon onwards to the waves crashing on the barrier reef beyond. Sip a refreshing tropical cocktail delivered to you from the Beaches Restaurant and bar, or enjoy your Polynesian inspired meals in the restaurant while you trail your toes through the sandy floor. Manuia Beach Resort - your Cook Islands resort accommodation - is set right on the beach in private and peaceful surroundings on the sheltered sunset coast of Rarotonga. You will love the authentic Cook Islands style accommodation, with the coconut thatched suites complete with island style decor and modern amenities such as air conditioning. Walk through the sandy path down to the water and be stunned by the beauty of the poolside area. The infinity pool, Beaches Restaurant and Bar with its relaxed authentic Polynesian cuisine, loungers set invitingly facing the beautiful lagoon, and attentive local staff, will all set the stage for your dream Rarotongan get-away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Manuia Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manuia Beach Boutique Avarua
- Hotel Manuia Beach Boutique
- Manuia Beach Resort Rarotonga, Cook Islands