We first found Manuia Beach in 1995, again in 2000, last year 2012 we spent Christmas/New Years in the Cooks and just booked a month for Christmas/New Year 2013/14 at the best boutique hotel in the Cooks, Manuia Beach, where we are meeting up with friends from NZ. Alex, Loren and the entire staff are wonderful, a perfect small hotel where everyone interacts with each other, says hello each morning over coffee. You can spend the entire day barefoot from your bungalow to the beach to the bar/restaurant and be comfortable in your bathing suit all day. Great beach to walk, swim and collect shells, and oh yes don't forget cocktails and sunsets. It's a long way from Boston but worth every mile. And oh yes, the Cook Islanders are the best host in the world.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your Polynesian Paradise at Manuia Beach Resort awaits you... Marvel at the magical sunsets over a sparkling blue lagoon, while lounging on your sheltered, white sandy beach fringed with swaying coconut palms. Wander through the tropical gardens on your way to the beach side infinity pool. Rest your elbows on the pool edge and soak in the view across the beach, through the lagoon onwards to the waves crashing on the barrier reef beyond. Sip a refreshing tropical cocktail delivered to you from the Beaches Restaurant and bar, or enjoy your Polynesian inspired meals in the restaurant while you trail your toes through the sandy floor. Manuia Beach Resort - your Cook Islands resort accommodation - is set right on the beach in private and peaceful surroundings on the sheltered sunset coast of Rarotonga. You will love the authentic Cook Islands style accommodation, with the coconut thatched suites complete with island style decor and modern amenities such as air conditioning. Walk through the sandy path down to the water and be stunned by the beauty of the poolside area. The infinity pool, Beaches Restaurant and Bar with its relaxed authentic Polynesian cuisine, loungers set invitingly facing the beautiful lagoon, and attentive local staff, will all set the stage for your dream Rarotongan get-away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, Agoda, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Manuia Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manuia Beach Boutique Avarua
- Hotel Manuia Beach Boutique
- Manuia Beach Resort Rarotonga, Cook Islands