Laurie & I stayed at Manuia Beach from the 18th - 23rd May. From the moment we arrived until we left is was perfect. The beach restaurant was great, they even cater for gluten free requirements ( cant get GF pancakes back in NZ for breakfast out in a café) but no problem for mama in the kitchen!!!! Thank you. We loved the quiet and the rooms are very comfortable. It took us a day to work out what was so different from other holidays, it was the quiet from not having any families with small children around. we left ours at home! Teenagers, that is.
With the resort being down a long driveway, there was no road noise and just a short walk within the resort to get to the beach, lagoon or pool & restaurant. The outdoor showers were really cool.
We loved cocktails by the pool as the sun was setting. Beautiful.
Thanks Richard & Staff we will be back again. Laurie & Christine
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your Polynesian Paradise at Manuia Beach Resort awaits you... Marvel at the magical sunsets over a sparkling blue lagoon, while lounging on your sheltered, white sandy beach fringed with swaying coconut palms. Wander through the tropical gardens on your way to the beach side infinity pool. Rest your elbows on the pool edge and soak in the view across the beach, through the lagoon onwards to the waves crashing on the barrier reef beyond. Sip a refreshing tropical cocktail delivered to you from the Beaches Restaurant and bar, or enjoy your Polynesian inspired meals in the restaurant while you trail your toes through the sandy floor. Manuia Beach Resort - your Cook Islands resort accommodation - is set right on the beach in private and peaceful surroundings on the sheltered sunset coast of Rarotonga. You will love the authentic Cook Islands style accommodation, with the coconut thatched suites complete with island style decor and modern amenities such as air conditioning. Walk through the sandy path down to the water and be stunned by the beauty of the poolside area. The infinity pool, Beaches Restaurant and Bar with its relaxed authentic Polynesian cuisine, loungers set invitingly facing the beautiful lagoon, and attentive local staff, will all set the stage for your dream Rarotongan get-away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Manuia Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manuia Beach Boutique Avarua
- Hotel Manuia Beach Boutique
- Manuia Beach Resort Rarotonga, Cook Islands