If you are looking for the most beautiful setting to leave your cares behind, this is the place. My husband and I just spent the most amazing week at this resort. It's just the right size, is totally relaxing, has the most friendliest staff and is a true tropical paradise. It's over 16's only so is really peaceful and the grounds are beautiful. Sand everywhere (no need for shoes), plenty of sun loungers, hammocks, bean beds, a day bed and the infinity pool. 2 days will feel like a week if you're lounging around but plenty to do on the Island with the help of Alex and Loren, the Resort Managers who make you feel like you've known them forever and that you are staying with them in their home. Get to know Kura who is meant to be the Restaurant Supervisor but is everywhere, involved in everything! I can't rate this resort enough, it has to be seen to be believed. We will definitely be back. Oh, and go to the Island Night, it's well worth the money!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your Polynesian Paradise at Manuia Beach Resort awaits you... Marvel at the magical sunsets over a sparkling blue lagoon, while lounging on your sheltered, white sandy beach fringed with swaying coconut palms. Wander through the tropical gardens on your way to the beach side infinity pool. Rest your elbows on the pool edge and soak in the view across the beach, through the lagoon onwards to the waves crashing on the barrier reef beyond. Sip a refreshing tropical cocktail delivered to you from the Beaches Restaurant and bar, or enjoy your Polynesian inspired meals in the restaurant while you trail your toes through the sandy floor. Manuia Beach Resort - your Cook Islands resort accommodation - is set right on the beach in private and peaceful surroundings on the sheltered sunset coast of Rarotonga. You will love the authentic Cook Islands style accommodation, with the coconut thatched suites complete with island style decor and modern amenities such as air conditioning. Walk through the sandy path down to the water and be stunned by the beauty of the poolside area. The infinity pool, Beaches Restaurant and Bar with its relaxed authentic Polynesian cuisine, loungers set invitingly facing the beautiful lagoon, and attentive local staff, will all set the stage for your dream Rarotongan get-away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Manuia Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manuia Beach Boutique Avarua
- Hotel Manuia Beach Boutique
- Manuia Beach Resort Rarotonga, Cook Islands