My partner John & I have just returned from a 7 night stay at Manuia. It was our first visit to Raro, so we didn't know where to stay or what to do. Manuia arranged all airport transfers for us (prompt & painless each time) and upon our arrival we were even offered an upgrade to a beachfront room. Alex showed us to the room personally and gave us a thorough run-down of the resort's facilities & local attractions. He left us with a map of the island & plenty of brochures to read. Throughout our stay it was evident that Alex, and wife Loren, have a very hands-on approach to management. They are continually popping in to the restaurant, or wandering past the pool area simply to say hi to the staff & guests and make sure everyone's happy. We got the impression that nothing was too much trouble, and that really had a positive impact on our overall holiday experience. Staff at Manuia are great also, very friendly and cheerful. The only thing I think could use some improvement is the menu at the restaurant - all fine if you're a meat eater, not so easy if you're vegetarian. There are still plenty of other options for food on the island, however, so no big deal. Would definitely recommend Manuia to anyone looking for accommodation in Rarotonga. We'll be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your Polynesian Paradise at Manuia Beach Resort awaits you... Marvel at the magical sunsets over a sparkling blue lagoon, while lounging on your sheltered, white sandy beach fringed with swaying coconut palms. Wander through the tropical gardens on your way to the beach side infinity pool. Rest your elbows on the pool edge and soak in the view across the beach, through the lagoon onwards to the waves crashing on the barrier reef beyond. Sip a refreshing tropical cocktail delivered to you from the Beaches Restaurant and bar, or enjoy your Polynesian inspired meals in the restaurant while you trail your toes through the sandy floor. Manuia Beach Resort - your Cook Islands resort accommodation - is set right on the beach in private and peaceful surroundings on the sheltered sunset coast of Rarotonga. You will love the authentic Cook Islands style accommodation, with the coconut thatched suites complete with island style decor and modern amenities such as air conditioning. Walk through the sandy path down to the water and be stunned by the beauty of the poolside area. The infinity pool, Beaches Restaurant and Bar with its relaxed authentic Polynesian cuisine, loungers set invitingly facing the beautiful lagoon, and attentive local staff, will all set the stage for your dream Rarotongan get-away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Manuia Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manuia Beach Boutique Avarua
- Hotel Manuia Beach Boutique
- Manuia Beach Resort Rarotonga, Cook Islands