Weve just come back from a week spent at Lagoon Breeze and it was great. We loved everything about it. We travelled with our 19 month old son and it was really kid friendly and we felt like we didnt have to worry about him at all. We could open our doors and he could run from our villa up to the kids play area (we could still see him of course) and it was great.
I loved that most of the other people staying there were either families or older people, so you didnt have to worry about any excess noise at night and to me the resort had a really safe feeling about it, like you didnt have to worry to much if you left your doors unlocked or anything like that.
The rooms were clean and tidy and the grounds beautiful. The beach across the road as well was awesome, loved the pure white sand and great snorkelling.
Just wanted to make special mention of Tui who looked after our son one night and also the lady who cleaned our room every day and was so patient with him while he 'helped' her.
Also to Vicki, the office manager, we had a problem with a restaurant one night, that was no-ones fault except the patrons of the restaurant, and when Vicki heard about this, she went above and beyond what we expected and made it right for us, which just showed us how important it was to her that we were happy which is a really lovely thing.
And finally, Im not much of a dog person, but if I could clone Coco I would, she was so great with our son as well, we loved all the different animals around there, but especially Coco.
We are definitely going to come back to Rarotonga and we will be looking to stay at Lagoon Breeze again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lagoon Breeze Villas is a privately owned self catering property located on the south-west coast of Rarotonga. The 4 acre property offers 18 spacious villas set in a lush garden setting, just across the road from its own stunning white sand beach. The villas present spacious home away from home living with full kitchens and air conditioning. The Breakfast Cafe serves daily tropical breakfast and provides a happy hour bar service in the evenings. The fresh water swimming pool with a smaller paddling pool for young children provides a quiet spot to relax. Lagoon Breeze Villas is a great option for families, couples and groups of friends seeking a safe, secluded and self catering accommodation on Rarotonga. The property is located just a few minutes walk from shops, restaurants and the nearby mini-putt golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Lagoon Breeze Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lagoon Breeze Villas Hotel Arorangi
- Lagoon Breeze Villas Rarotonga, Cook Islands